PDA

View Full Version : Round 5: Race Discussion

dekojester
29th July 2009, 06:59
Discuss the Race here.

It's at Fern Bay Rallycross Reversed (FE5R)

20 Minutes Qualifying
Race 1 is 8 laps
Race 2 is 11 laps
Race 3 is 14 laps.

deko

jwardy
29th July 2009, 11:37
Discuss the Race here.

It's at Fern Bay Rallycross Reversed (FE5R)

20 Minutes Qualifying
Race 1 is 8 laps
Race 2 is 11 laps
Race 3 is 14 laps.

deko
all i can say is . WIN

oldnavy
30th July 2009, 18:34
So after NDR quiting administrating this cup, it is over?

TexasLTU
30th July 2009, 18:44
I don't know, maybe me and Chris will take over it, yes Mr.Wilko? :rolleyes:

Wilko868
30th July 2009, 19:02
I don't know, maybe me and Chris will take over it, yes Mr.Wilko? :rolleyes:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1225659#post1225659

I am no longer getting involved in this series in any manner.

AFAIK the cup is still ongoing, although I would ask Niall further if it is to continue.

n-murray
30th July 2009, 20:56
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1225659#post1225659

I am no longer getting involved in this series in any manner.

AFAIK the cup is still ongoing, although I would ask Niall further if it is to continue.

The cup is definity going to continue.

GreyBull [CHA]
2nd August 2009, 08:08
The cup is definity going to continue.

I think that we, drivers of this cup, need more certainties that this cup is really going to continue.

NDR has been withdrawing of the series, as well as the46, you won't be there tonight, and Andy hasn't been around for days, so who's gonna do the basic adminning stuff, tonight? Will you just let the drivers join the server and let them start the official sessions by themselves?:shrug:

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous now.

MuderGO[LT]
2nd August 2009, 14:46
where the server password? :shrug:

Mister Pino
2nd August 2009, 15:04
;1227680']where the server password? :shrug:

where is the server? :shrug:

GreyBull [CHA]
2nd August 2009, 15:29
where is the server? :shrug:

where are the admins? :shrug:

Wilko868
2nd August 2009, 15:35
the46 haven't pulled out, only I have.

Regarding admins, there aren't going to be any tonight, as both Niall and Andy are on holiday. :shrug:

Good luck guys :D

Tomhah
2nd August 2009, 16:30
Good luck guys :D

We really need that now :P

Wilko868
2nd August 2009, 16:33
O.K. guys, I will take over the admining of tonights race unless someone turns up.

As I don't have time to send a PM, server name and password will be the same as last rounds. PLEASE! turn up, tonights round IS still going ahead.

Thanks

Niall's saviour.

Tomhah
2nd August 2009, 16:41
Yupp. Thank you so much Chris Wilkinson :) Im sending a PM around to everyone :P

Wilko868
2nd August 2009, 16:42
Mate, you're a legend, cheers :D

ChristijaNL
2nd August 2009, 19:29
Thanks for helping out Yannick and Wilko.

Wilko868
2nd August 2009, 19:30
Cars 22 and 05 have been given 30 second penalties for their actions in the final race.

Replays will be posted as soon as I can be bothered.

EDIT: Broadcast is now up OD

Knight_Atack
2nd August 2009, 19:50
Yup, on-demand edition is now available. Thanks to those who watched and thanks to those who raced. It was fun.

PS: Who's doing points tables?

Wilko868
2nd August 2009, 19:57
Niall is doing everything else. I was just there for the race as he couldn't be bothered to get cover.

oldnavy
2nd August 2009, 20:02
Great race Yanick and Chris ;) Good work

Danas
2nd August 2009, 21:35
Was a pretty nice race considering the small amount of racers in the event. I hope there will be more of us next time :scratchch

n-murray
4th August 2009, 22:39
Niall is doing everything else. I was just there for the race as he couldn't be bothered to get cover.

Excuse me chris, I clearly stated that I wouldn't be available for race and I thought andy was gona be there so I wasn't that much bothered to organize more people. When I heard andy wasn't gona be home in time I searched in lots and lots of pubs and restauraunts for the Internet to try get someone to admin, I asked deko if he would be kind enough to do it just for this round after all of the comotion the past week and there was no reply so I asked a few others and they were busy and then my credit ran out on the computer and I had no more money so I couldn't get anyone.

Thank you for doing it but we would apretiate it if you didn't go around telling people to be angry at us after all of the stuff me and andy done for you the past few months.

Wilko868
4th August 2009, 22:42
Well seemingly you couldn't. I wasn't going to dissapoint the 5 or 6 people that turned up was I? I did that as a big favour, and I was simply stating that I was only there for the one event as I was getting requests.

Thank you for giving me a big thanks for saving your arse. :really:

EDIT: DONE FOR ME?!?! What the hell have you done for me?

TexasLTU
5th August 2009, 05:39
:confused:

Guys, don't start epic flamewar again... :rolleyes:

GreyBull [CHA]
5th August 2009, 08:11
:confused:

Guys, don't start epic flamewar again... :rolleyes:

Yep, it makes all of you much more pathetic than you actually are :rolleyes:

Tomhah
5th August 2009, 09:17
nah, just go on guys! :) Gives me some entertainment:razz:

n-murray
5th August 2009, 15:04
Thank you for doing it but we would apretiate it if you didn't go around telling people to be angry at us after all of the stuff me and andy done for you the past few months.

^^^ I'm sorry but I did say thanks.
| | |

EDIT: if it wasn't for me and andy you would never have gotten into ERT and got to know everyone and you me and andy helped admin the tho challange and you wouldn't be as well known in lfs as you are now

Wilko868
5th August 2009, 15:17
With all due respect Niall, I'm not going to argue about this any more. Enjoy the last round of your series, and good luck.

boothy
5th August 2009, 15:25
Yeah ERT is a great team still going strong and is led by two great guys who put the team first, and I have to agree, Chris was a total nobody before he was part of your cup...

n-murray
5th August 2009, 22:38
Yeah ERT is a great team still going strong and is led by two great guys who put the team first, and I have to agree, Chris was a total nobody before he was part of your cup...

I never said that ert was/is a great or even a good team, what I said was that ert helped chris get to know people and obviesly a bit of racecraft. I never said anything about him being apart of the cup helped him. If you have nothing to do with the cup and if you don't know me or about the cup please don't comment on something nothing to do with you and if you do read about thee subject properly first.

n-murray
5th August 2009, 22:48
With all due respect Niall, but you didn't do too much for ERT, :P

And Chris got into ERT iniatially from a push from me, and maybe Andy, after the conversation initially when I joined Team Ireland to leave W00T. You called him a stupid English b*****d or something :P So IMO you havent done too much for him :) Andy did do a bit with the TBOC in fairness, but thats not down to me to comment on, as it wasn't something I was too involved in.

James, me and andy did EVERYTHING for ert, you did the least!!

TexasLTU
6th August 2009, 07:20
OMG this is catastrophy :tilt:

GreyBull [CHA]
6th August 2009, 07:50
Yep, nice fight:D

Btw Niall, is there any chance to get the points table done or is it too much asking?:)

n-murray
6th August 2009, 08:55
;1230638']Yep, nice fight:D

Btw Niall, is there any chance to get the points table done or is it too much asking?:)

I will do it asap I'm on holidays trying to enjoy them so I will try organize them to get done.

pacesetter
6th August 2009, 09:09
Okay Niall, deleting all my spam. And I think you should too IMO, or atleast move them out of here. Cos to be fair it isn't helping your league.

Wilko868
6th August 2009, 09:22
I'm sure if I was never in ERT I would still be a member of the community.

Niall, your behaviour and attitude really does shock me. The fact that after the failure that the MMSC Season 1 was, you decide to come back and have another go. You have runied this season, which, with NDR's help, was turning out to be perfectly decent, because of your stupid, childish actions. I decided not to spoil the day for the 6 or 7 racers who turned up to find that neither of the two "competent" admins could be bothered to either turn up or ask someone else to stand in. I've wasted my own time to save what would of been a massive cock up, and what have I had in return?

A blasting.

Regarding ERT, Me and Ben made the decision to merge WooT Motorsport and Experion Racing, and we were both placed in the Senior Management role, aka the same position that Niall was in. How exactly was that giving me a "big break" :shrug:

Regarding The TBOC, "Andy helping me" never happened really. Yann Laprovotte (GreyBull [CHA]) gave me more help than Andy did (Thanks Yann :D) and to the best of my knowledge, Niall did absoloutley nothing at all, other than cause a crashfest in Round 1.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

Chris

n-murray
6th August 2009, 09:57
I'm sure if I was never in ERT I would still be a member of the community.

Niall, your behaviour and attitude really does shock me. The fact that after the failure that the MMSC Season 1 was, you decide to come back and have another go. You have runied this season, which, with NDR's help, was turning out to be perfectly decent, because of your stupid, childish actions. I decided not to spoil the day for the 6 or 7 racers who turned up to find that neither of the two "competent" admins could be bothered to either turn up or ask someone else to stand in. I've wasted my own time to save what would of been a massive cock up, and what have I had in return?

A blasting.

Regarding ERT, Me and Ben made the decision to merge WooT Motorsport and Experion Racing, and we were both placed in the Senior Management role, aka the same position that Niall was in. How exactly was that giving me a "big break" :shrug:

Regarding The TBOC, "Andy helping me" never happened really. Yann Laprovotte (GreyBull [CHA]) gave me more help than Andy did (Thanks Yann :D) and to the best of my knowledge, Niall did absoloutley nothing at all, other than cause a crashfest in Round 1.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

Chris

Ok I'm sick of arguing, you were never a manager or had a lead role in ert me andy and James were/did, and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes the only reason why I didn't compete towards the end was because I got crashed out so many times. Really guys I'm done arguing

joshdifabio
6th August 2009, 10:14
Ok I'm sick of arguing, you were never a manager or had a lead role in ert me andy and James were/did, and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes the only reason why I didn't compete towards the end was because I got crashed out so many times. Really guys I'm done arguing
You can't counter somebody's point and then declare the argument to be over. To put an end to an argument you have to be the bigger man and just stop talking.

Maybe the two of you don't realise but you're just degrading the view people have of you with each new post, regardless of its content.

dekojester
6th August 2009, 10:15
You can't counter somebody's point and then declare the argument to be over. To put an end to an argument you have to be the bigger man and just stop talking.

Maybe the two of you don't realise but you're just degrading the view people have of you with each new post, regardless of its content.

Post. Of. The. Week.

:thumbsup:

jwardy
6th August 2009, 11:10
i dont wanna burst no bubbles but Me and Chris had lead roles in ERT

pacesetter
6th August 2009, 13:04
i dont wanna burst no bubbles but Me and Chris had lead roles in ERT

Yes.

n-murray
6th August 2009, 15:03

^^^
| | | (very good point)ok i see all of the other posts but im not replying, therefore, not arguing anymore, i am still talking but not arguing.

zeugnimod
6th August 2009, 18:04
and andy was an admin for the tboc and I never caused crashes

You wrecked me. :shrug: :razz:

n-murray
6th August 2009, 23:48
You wrecked me. :shrug: :razz:

Ok I am sorry if I did