PDA

View Full Version : LXO - The LX only Cup is about to start

ussbeethoven
16th April 2008, 15:23
Hello,

me and troy are very pleased to announce the start of our LXO Cup. This league includes LX4 and LX6 which will be driven on 10 diversified combos which require different skills - e.g. race duration ranging from 20min to 1h30m or driving both on tarmac and gravel. We are confident this will not only provide variety and fun for everyone on the grid, but also allow drivers to show own abilities like long-term consistency or fast pace when going offroad.

As you can see in the race calendar (http://lxo.musicbit.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=2) Westhill International Reverse (WE1R) is the first track to be driven with LX4 on 2008-05-11 and will start at 18:30 UTC (18:00 UTC for endurance). Feel free to browse the web site, but please make sure to read and understand the league rules (http://lxo.musicbit.ch/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=53) if you are interested in signing up. We are trying to organize an LFSF subforum as soon as possible.

There are 24 slots available for season one and we hope to fill them during the next weeks. Weekly LX events (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=33952) are still open for everyone, but will be the practice part of LXO and run the next combo for both public and league drivers.

Kind regards

EDIT: Because there seems to be some confusion with the timezones again:

18:00 UTC
19:00 UTC+1 DST (UK)
20:00 UTC+2 CEST (Central Europe)
21:00 UTC+3 EEST (Eastern Europe)

blackbird04217
16th April 2008, 15:41
Awesome, I am in if this doesn't mess with the Gentlefoot dates so I need to do a little research there. Glad to see a day and time that I can handle :)

[EDIT] Aww, I can't do it because it will run close into GFC for three races : / I can't have 2 serious events that close together. And I just got a good jump on the GFC season this time around!! :) If it was starting at 17:00 utc I could probably do it but still two major events on the same day. (Or better yet if you started 1 week later and held 1 event every other week that would be awesome :) hehe

TAYLOR-MANIA
16th April 2008, 15:52
<- Interested :nod:

The LX's are now my favorite cars in LFS & I've been looking for a league to get stuck into so this sounds great to me!

tonyonparas
16th April 2008, 16:07
Im pretty much in:thumb:

ussbeethoven
16th April 2008, 16:58
[EDIT] Aww, I can't do it because it will run close into GFC for three races
Sorry, but we mainly considered of GTTC drivers due to the different characteristic of the cars (single seater) included in GFC.
<- Interested :nod:

The LX's are now my favorite cars in LFS & I've been looking for a league to get stuck into so this sounds great to me!
We already received your sign-up. Thank you!
Im pretty much in:thumb:
We hope to see you on the track as well. :thumb:

blackbird04217
16th April 2008, 17:03
Sorry, but we mainly considered of GTTC drivers due to the different characteristic of the cars (single seater) included in GFC.

I would think your cutting off GTTC drivers as well, although why not stagger the weeks? I think that will allow more practice for people and I would (honestly) really enjoy this one, at least most of the events, idk about rallying but definitely the others :(

ussbeethoven
16th April 2008, 17:20
I really understand that you'd like to join, but our schedule is final now and we cannot change it because of one or two drivers. We do not really interfere with GTTC (16:00 UTC) as qualifying plus race usually last about one hour, thus there's at least a ~60min gap afterwards.

blackbird04217
16th April 2008, 17:53
Two questions -

One: Why can't you change it where its only been posted for a matter of hours, the day and time could be the same just every other week where it doesn't conflict with any GF stuff. I already can't join the LX Wednesdays because of where I live : / and I understand the importance of locking down a schedule however its very early on and this would be the time to do it...

Two: How many people would it take, because I could probably get a few of my teammates that are in GTTC and GFC to signup if it didn't interfere with GF days... I know your not gaining anything by letting me race but I would be gaining a lot... I think troy already knows how much I would like to be in it :p

March Hare
16th April 2008, 20:03
I'm in.
Though I'm still a bit wary of the LX6. Nevertheless I'm going to try to tame it.

PS. This is my first league so be nice to me.

troy
16th April 2008, 20:22
Two questions -

One: Why can't you change it where its only been posted for a matter of hours, the day and time could be the same just every other week where it doesn't conflict with any GF stuff. I already can't join the LX Wednesdays because of where I live : / and I understand the importance of locking down a schedule however its very early on and this would be the time to do it...

if we would change it now there is another guy coming tomorrow who meets his aunt every sunday at 6pm wanting us to put it one hour forward :D, we looked at different leagues and their start times and tried to not affect other ongoing seasons to much while still providing a reasonable starting time for most of the different timezones.

Two: How many people would it take, because I could probably get a few of my teammates that are in GTTC and GFC to signup if it didn't interfere with GF days... I know your not gaining anything by letting me race but I would be gaining a lot... I think troy already knows how much I would like to be in it :p

as trio already said gttc ends one hour before we start, that should be enough time to get some rest and prepare everything you need for the next race.

blackbird04217
16th April 2008, 20:33
if we would change it now there is another guy coming tomorrow who meets his aunt every sunday at 6pm wanting us to put it one hour forward :D, we looked at different leagues and their start times and tried to not affect other ongoing seasons to much while still providing a reasonable starting time for most of the different timezones.

Ya, the time is fine, its just conflicting with me doing GFC

as trio already said gttc ends one hour before we start, that should be enough time to get some rest and prepare everything you need for the next race.

Yea, 1 hour is enough time to get into the next event, however this still runs into the GFC time and I won't be missing that, not even for something I've wanted for a while... GTTC isn't the one I care so much about since I am off to a great start in the GFC... But meh, I guess I will stop trying to get it alternative weekends since it apparently can't happen :( Good luck with it though.

evilpimp
19th April 2008, 20:49
Just joined on your website. Looks like a great league :D

I had to drop outta LFSCART for this but its ok cuz i'm better in LX's then in FO8. Looking forward to this.

anttt69
21st April 2008, 15:43
I would like to race but my Sunday evenings are already taken.
How about a midweek slot?

also WE1 is boring to race on

BURN
21st April 2008, 19:29
hi,

the time doesnt fit for me either. at that Time i like to relax ;)

Cya at the wednsday events =)

greetz Smokey

ussbeethoven
21st April 2008, 20:02
Thanks to all drivers who signed up already! If you are unsure, feel free to join our weekly Volvoladia events (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=33952) for an impression of LX racing.
I would like to race but my Sunday evenings are already taken.
How about a midweek slot?
I'm afraid we won't change the race schedule anymore, like troy (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=771871#post771871) explained.

PS: Sorry for the current thread chaos, but we'll make stickies as soon as local mod rights are granted.

blackbird04217
21st April 2008, 20:10
Yea its unfortunate that a few of the events will be conflicting with GFC which means I won't make those but I did sign up for the cup and am pretty excited to drive around with you guys - I can't make the LX racing on Wednesdays due to my timezone and I am working at that time, but I will catch you on track sometime.

DeadWolfBones
22nd April 2008, 02:31
Would love to do this, but I'm already committed to LFSCART, which runs on the same day of the week. :[

Oh well, next time around!

evilpimp
22nd April 2008, 02:47
Glad you got a subsection. Lots of fast racers around, this should be fun. :D

DaveWS
22nd April 2008, 09:37
Com'on guys, step up. The LX's are great. Let's have a few more good drivers in here. :tilt:

lococost
22nd April 2008, 09:52
I'll sign up if you do a cool logo to put on my lx :thumb:

Mr Soocerer
22nd April 2008, 10:53
Awesome, I am in :)

Rudy van Buren
22nd April 2008, 11:45
im in aswell

but where can i sign up ;) ?

Edit got it and done ;)

tonyonparas
22nd April 2008, 13:49
Heeeeyyy! Im IN! add me also:D

troy
22nd April 2008, 14:30
I'll sign up if you do a cool logo to put on my lx :thumb:

no problemo, there you go :D

edit: Heeeeyyy! Im IN! add me also

you need to sign up (http://lxo.musicbit.ch/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=27) via the website tony :)

Rudy van Buren
22nd April 2008, 16:10
do we all post our skins here in 2048X2048 ?
will look cool if you see complete field in high res. :)

any special number plates logo's what need to be on the car ?

ussbeethoven
22nd April 2008, 16:12
No, you can use any nick name or licence plate unless it includes bad/offensive language.

LazLoW
22nd April 2008, 23:17
This looks like a very cool cup, just, where do I sign up? o.o
:scratchch

EDIT: Found it. Thanks Mista.

evilpimp
22nd April 2008, 23:22
On the website, there's a section to sign up ;)

Rudy van Buren
23rd April 2008, 04:56
But i mean if the lx cup only has a logo what everybody needs to use. ;) and special numberplates maybe with your logo..

danowat
23rd April 2008, 08:16
Well, I have signed up :)

[GR]Evolution
23rd April 2008, 09:28
I'm in as well. I hope I did sign up correctly :D. By the way, very pro-style rules and cup. If only we were allowed to use our real names, it would add more prestige.. :smileypul. Anyways, I'm really glad to give your Cup a try. Very nice organizing so far.

danowat
23rd April 2008, 09:40
I used my real name, think Dave has too ;)

blackbird04217
23rd April 2008, 13:24
I'd be up for using my real name, to be honest Blackbird is just as important to me as my real name, so it really wouldn't bother me either way :p

[GR]Evolution
23rd April 2008, 13:35
I'd be up for using my real name, to be honest Blackbird is just as important to me as my real name, so it really wouldn't bother me either way :p
:scratchch Haven't thought of it this way... :D

ussbeethoven
23rd April 2008, 14:29
But i mean if the lx cup only has a logo what everybody needs to use. ;) and special numberplates maybe with your logo..
I've discussed that issue with troy earlier, but we decided not to regulate the usage of skins, number plates (which many public skins include anyway) or real names - it's completely up to you if you'd like to use your own.
Evolution;778228']I'm in as well. I hope I did sign up correctly :D. By the way, very pro-style rules and cup. If only we were allowed to use our real names, it would add more prestige.. :smileypul. Anyways, I'm really glad to give your Cup a try. Very nice organizing so far.
Thank you for the laud! There's no problem if you are using a real name.

PS: Slightly off-topic, but we are still lacking drivers in my XRT+RB4 event (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41891) on 2008-05-04. Please feel free to have a look and sign-up if you like. :)

Rudy van Buren
23rd April 2008, 14:36
Yea ive got to say aswell that it sounds very profi with no shift+p etc..

All real name would make it even better :thumb:

But can you make somthing like topic where we can put our skins ?
if we all have the 2048X2048 skins from all drivers it will look better in replays etc :tilt:

troy
23rd April 2008, 14:44
it's so nice seeing all those sign ups coming in, i didn't thought about that much of success in my wettest dreams :D.Thank you everybody, we will try to keep our organizing standards plus the driving in the actual league as high as possible.

Itar (CZ)
23rd April 2008, 14:51
pd's in, hope for good and clean racing all over the season :)

rich uk
23rd April 2008, 17:22
I'm in if theres any room left :D.

Lx4 driver :)

jwardy
23rd April 2008, 17:25
im in aswell , looking forward to it , what time will the races start , cos i dont finish work untill 8 pm EST so 6 pm gmt

GFresh
23rd April 2008, 17:44
Sod it, i'm in, haven't raced since february and i love the LX's :thumb:

danowat
23rd April 2008, 18:13
It's turning into a freaking Adaptive jambaroo!!!

GFresh
23rd April 2008, 18:17
Adaptive ftw! :razz:

jwardy
23rd April 2008, 18:40
lol

troy
23rd April 2008, 20:19

you both need to sign up via the website please :)

ussbeethoven
23rd April 2008, 20:26

We've not received your sign-ups yet, please use the form on http://lxo.musicbit.ch/. :)
im in aswell , looking forward to it , what time will the races start , cos i dont finish work untill 8 pm EST so 6 pm gmt
The races will be held at 18:30 UTC resp. 18:00 UTC for endurance. Latter seems to be a bit inappropriate for you, but if you make it till the race starts (quali plus following break), you'll be allowed to start from the back.

jwardy
23rd April 2008, 20:59
ok thanks , ill try and scive out of half an hour anyways

GFresh
23rd April 2008, 21:05
Hmm, i filled in and submitted the online form.....
I guess i'll try again then :shrug:

GFresh
23rd April 2008, 21:11
It just tells me to fill in the forms correctly, what other info do you need? my blood type? :really:

EDIT: Ok, it seems you HAVE to write a comment, or it will not accept the form, which is weird.
Just out of curiosity, what did everyone else type in the comment box? A mini story? Maybe what you had for dinner tonight?.....

And if it STILL hasn't worked, then forget it, i cannot believe an online form can be so infuriating!

troy
23rd April 2008, 21:25
i'm sorry that you had trouble, your sign-up worked without any problems now. and yes i should have changed that check so it only wants something in the first 4 boxes.

thanks for signing up have fun in the league

GFresh
23rd April 2008, 21:28
Cheers fella, and sorry for sounding arsey in my last post, but i was pulling my hair out here :schwitz::D

Lonely_Driver
23rd April 2008, 21:52
Great, I got in. Currently both LX's are my favorite cars in LFS. And Sunday is the perfect day for me to race, I'm 99% sure I can join every race.

evilpimp
23rd April 2008, 22:54
Hello everyone,

I've been working for about an hour on a logo and number plate so here it is in the pack. I guess if you want to use it you can but if you don't too bad :P.

There is a PSD format for both the logo and the number plate as well as a version with transparent background for the number plates. I just realised I forgot to add transparent background version of the logo but I guess that the PSD will do. If not well let me know :).

There is a space at the botom of the number plate were u can add a sponsor or whatever too.

Hope you like it ;)

Zachary Zoomy
23rd April 2008, 22:59
btw, do you need a SC skin?

troy
23rd April 2008, 23:16
Hello everyone,
I've been working for about an hour on a logo and number plate so here it is in the pack. I guess if you want to use it you can but if you don't too bad :P.
Hope you like it ;)

thanks mate, they look great, i will add that to the skin thread if your ok with it. they won't be mandatory (at least not in season1) of course but if somebody wants to use them, go ahead. :)

btw, do you need a SC skin?

no thanks, there will be a safety car on big pileups but the leading car will take that roll, so no need for skins.

evilpimp
24th April 2008, 00:26
thanks mate, they look great, i will add that to the skin thread if your ok with it. they won't be mandatory (at least not in season1) of course but if somebody wants to use them, go ahead. :)

Np. And Of course I'm ok with that :P Glad you like it :)

Mazz4200
24th April 2008, 00:31
Sounds like a good event with lots of very quick guys.

Hope you post the replays Troy, i wouldn't mind watching this :)

March Hare
24th April 2008, 05:30
logo and number plate
Looks great. Now all we need is to know what numbers should we use?

evilpimp
24th April 2008, 14:30
Since its unofficial I guess you can use any number? :P 10's mine! xD

anttt69
24th April 2008, 17:51
Can I join this league?

Rooble
24th April 2008, 18:11
I've put my name forward, I should have my new PC and Wheel by then if not I'll try and make as many races as I can with my nasty DFP. :tilt:

ussbeethoven
24th April 2008, 18:38
We are very happy about the positive feedback - thanks to all who decided to join the LXO Cup! As there are many good drivers on the grid, we expect nice and fair racing action plus lots of fun. :thumb:
Can I join this league?
I'm sorry, but all 24 slots are now occupied. However, if needed we may open the sign-ups for reserve slots again.

[GR]Evolution
24th April 2008, 18:46
Hmm, that seems like a very interesting driver line-up.. Let's see how fast I am after all :D. Should be fun.

danowat
25th April 2008, 06:16
Indeed, looks like a good league to try and re-new my LFS interest, I doubt I will be one of the "front runners" but it should be fun never the less ;)

TAYLOR-MANIA
25th April 2008, 09:20
Hi, I read through the rules properly just now & I've got some questions for the organizers...

Will the LX Weekly event be using the same combo as LXO once the league is underway? But with shorter durations, right?

During qualifications, can we ask to pit but we have to wait for a reply? I'm just wondering how strict this rule is...i mean could we ask if we span on a hotlap or is it more like we're only allowed to pit if it's undrivable/no fuel?

About the Lag Lap - am I correct in understanding that we must not change positions? As it would mean going to the entry screen to put everyone in the correct order?

And the last thing - if the Safety Car is called for (hopefully it won't!) it's stated that 'Once the accident is cleared and the track is free again, the safety car phase ends with a green flag and normal racing continues instantaneous.'
Now that's not too clear to me. Exactly when is overtaking is permitted for each car? Is the rule no overtaking until you've crossed the Start/Finish line or is it just how it reads & all Go on Green?

ussbeethoven
25th April 2008, 10:13
Will the LX Weekly event be using the same combo as LXO once the league is underway? But with shorter durations, right?
Yes, you're right - beginning with 2008-05-07.
During qualifications, can we ask to pit but we have to wait for a reply? I'm just wondering how strict this rule is...i mean could we ask if we span on a hotlap or is it more like we're only allowed to pit if it's undrivable/no fuel?
You are not allowed to telepit when running out of fuel or having a crash (= you cannot reach the pits), only when qualifying is over ( la "You are now free to pit." ingame) and you'd like to adjust fuel or setup for the following race. But as there was another driver asking the same question, I'll clarify and rewrite the particular rules today.
About the Lag Lap - am I correct in understanding that we must not change positions? As it would mean going to the entry screen to put everyone in the correct order?
No, we would have to use the entry screen in case of Shift+S/P or out-of-bounds accidents due to LFS limitations (driver will lose determined position) only.
And the last thing - if the Safety Car is called for (hopefully it won't!) it's stated that 'Once the accident is cleared and the track is free again, the safety car phase ends with a green flag and normal racing continues instantaneous.'
Now that's not too clear to me. Exactly when is overtaking is permitted for each car? Is the rule no overtaking until you've crossed the Start/Finish line or is it just how it reads & all Go on Green?
Basically normal racing conditions apply as soon as the green flag is shown, well instantaneous. :)

anttt69
25th April 2008, 10:37
put me on the reserve list if poss?

[GR]Evolution
25th April 2008, 11:12
.. I'll clarify and rewrite the particular rules today.
Much clearer now (to me at least) :).

mcgas001
25th April 2008, 11:20
I suck really, Im acutally kinda worried about this :p. Lets hope all this CTRA bashing im doing lately is helping my driving. :D

VoiD
25th April 2008, 12:21
...I'm sorry, but all 24 slots are now occupied. However, if needed we may open the sign-ups for reserve slots again.

hmm, its F1-weekend...
Count me in as reserve!

btw: why only 24 slots..? :shrug:

danowat
25th April 2008, 12:27
hmm, its F1-weekend...
Count me in as reserve!

btw: why only 24 slots..? :shrug:

I would imagine it's down to the fact that South City tracks only support 24 drivers.....

VoiD
25th April 2008, 12:39
Oh... :doh:

March Hare
25th April 2008, 14:53
I suck really, Im acutally kinda worried about this :p. Lets hope all this CTRA bashing im doing lately is helping my driving. :D
You are not alone. I've been driving the LX6 for a week now.
Just take it easy and start by keeping the beastly LX6 on the track. The speed will come eventually. Atleast that's what I've been told.

We'll have a battle at the rear. See you there.

danowat
25th April 2008, 14:54
You do realise that it's LX4 for the first event...........

March Hare
25th April 2008, 15:00
Yes. And it is WAY easier to drive than the LX6.
I think that getting to know the LX6 will help with my LX4 driving too.
Ofcource I'll practise with the LX4 too but right now my main problem is keeping the LX6 under control.

[GR]Evolution
25th April 2008, 15:08
Yes. And it is WAY easier to drive than the LX6.
I think that getting to know the LX6 will help with my LX4 driving too.
Ofcource I'll practise with the LX4 too but right now my main problem is keeping the LX6 under control.
In my opinion, the only thing that these two cars have in common is the LX initials at their name. Their behavior is totally different so be aware. :thumb: (At least this is my opinion)

March Hare
25th April 2008, 15:15
Consider me warned.

You can't go wrong with smooth throttle control and steering, can you?

[GR]Evolution
25th April 2008, 15:58
Consider me warned.

You can't go wrong with smooth throttle control and steering, can you?
:D Never say... never!

March Hare
27th April 2008, 15:37
Since this seems to be a kind of general chit chat thread here I'll post this here.

About the chat rules:
3.5 After the finish
After crossing the finish line, all drivers should perform a cool down lap at reduced speed and stop in pit stalls. Chatting is reallowed when every driver finished his race.
Does this mean that after the last driver has crossed the finish line chat is free OR after everyone have done the cool down lap and entered the pit stalls?

troy
27th April 2008, 17:31
that means if the last driver crossed the finish line you can talk. :)

March Hare
27th April 2008, 17:43
Thanks.

lococost
27th April 2008, 18:06
Do we need a laglap? It only has a function when you end race and go back to the initial server screen.

ussbeethoven
29th April 2008, 10:04
Do we really have to discuss on the use of lag laps? :)
You can also use them to watch how fast your competitors (resp. their setups) are able to start - useful for the 'real' race.

Rudy van Buren
29th April 2008, 12:27
We dont use lag laps with the big leaques MoE IGTC ETM GSL so why here ;)

Bean0
29th April 2008, 12:48
Do we really have to discuss on the use of lag laps? :)
You can also use them to watch how fast your competitors (resp. their setups) are able to start - useful for the 'real' race.

I always drive the lag lap differently from how I would drive the start for exactly this reason :nod:

blackbird04217
29th April 2008, 14:24
We dont use lag laps with the big leaques MoE IGTC ETM GSL so why here ;)

Because thats the way the creators of the series designed it. Its not like its a huge deal, you just drive a little bit and restart.

gohfeld23
30th April 2008, 05:16
Oh poop I missed the sign-up for this baby...what a shame. Thats what I get from taking a break.
Well, wish all the best of luck.
I'll be following this one from the sidelines...thats for sure.
Always good to see LX in action.

TAYLOR-MANIA
30th April 2008, 13:20
Unfortunately I'm gonna have to withdraw from this league :(
I'm not gonna be around for some time, so I'm out. Have fun though!
So you now have a free grid space for those who missed out on the sign-up...

ussbeethoven
30th April 2008, 13:49
Sorry to hear you couldn't make it. :(
Thus it means [SR]Andrei221 has moved onto the regular drivers list.

[GR]Evolution
30th April 2008, 13:56
It might be a good idea to have a team championship as well, seeing that many teams has at least two drivers. (Yeah, Dave, you count for two :D). What do you say?

evilpimp
30th April 2008, 14:31
Sad to hear taylor, was waiting impatiently for some more close races with you.

March Hare
30th April 2008, 15:11
That is too bad.

The team championship would be interesting. Atleast an unofficial one?

Rudy van Buren
30th April 2008, 15:40
Well for me it wont be big diference.. becaus im only spdo..

If we do it ETM style it would be fun.. su just dont look at real team but just make teams out of the drivers on the list :)

evilpimp
30th April 2008, 15:42
Off course we can make an unnoficial one and someone could post the points and all if they're willing to. Would be fun :D

[GR]Evolution
30th April 2008, 17:34
Hehe, also Rudy's idea was a nice one.

Rudy van Buren
30th April 2008, 21:56
:thumb:

yea i like it with etm.. it just doesnt matter if your spdo fpr AD or whatever..

can the admins diside if this is possible??? ( soooon )
will take som time to find team mate... and i will make new skins with team name etc.. if this is all aloud..

Dave, pio ???? team :scratchch

ussbeethoven
1st May 2008, 08:45
No, we won't enforce teams at this point, but there's no problem to create an unofficial ranking. The only requirement: the teams must consist of two drivers to be counted, so [AR] for example may split into [AR]#1 and #2 for LXO.

[GR]Evolution
1st May 2008, 10:19
Or the two higher results of the team will count...

ussbeethoven
1st May 2008, 14:16
I understand your wish to compete as a single team, but this method may lead into better chances to place and thus means advantages over others consisting of two drivers. Apart from that you are free to form LXO Cup teams, however it would be mainly for fun due to the unofficial character of the team ranking in Season One only.

[GR]Evolution
1st May 2008, 14:38
I understand your wish to compete as a single team, but this method may lead into better chances to place and thus means advantages over others consisting of two drivers. Apart from that you are free to form LXO Cup teams, however it would be mainly for fun due to the unofficial character of the team ranking in Season One only.
Understand that, either way, in the end it's fun we are searching for, nothing more... That's why we play, right?

ussbeethoven
1st May 2008, 15:02
Right, but I meant for fun only as doesn't count for championship standings. Nevertheless we'd like to organize the ranking in a fair manner regardless of the unofficial character - I think you'll agree that it's part of providing enjoyment in any league as well. :)

[GR]Evolution
1st May 2008, 15:38
Of course, I like your way of thinking :thumb:.

lococost
1st May 2008, 18:19
Just a thought, but could we perhaps have some sig bars? My bott one doesnt seem to be working anymore, would be nice to replace it with a proper LXO one. :)

troy
2nd May 2008, 16:50
i just asked mr.tea if i can use his logo to try and make an lxo sig bar out of it. will report here if i have any success ^^

troy
2nd May 2008, 18:53
tea had no problem with it, so here my first try. probably need to work on the logo again, maybe a bit smaller? or anyone got any better ideas?

http://imgbox.de/users/public/images/a235t103.png

evilpimp
2nd May 2008, 19:05
Maybe adding LX's on it. Like the front of the LX4 and of LX6. Other then that its cool :)

Mr Soocerer
4th May 2008, 15:15
tea had no problem with it, so here my first try. probably need to work on the logo again, maybe a bit smaller? or anyone got any better ideas?

http://imgbox.de/users/public/images/a235t103.png
like it :)

troy
4th May 2008, 15:37
i tried to get an lx6 into the userbar (worked ok for my limited graphics knowledge)

thats what came out:

http://imgbox.de/users/public/images/f606i103.png

http://imgbox.de/users/public/images/d36386s103.png

it's better then my first go, but i'm still missing the "this is it" effect. i'm trying to improve it a bit and then see if we can get the bb code set up from victor :)

[GR]Evolution
4th May 2008, 16:16
That's a nice piece of art there Troy. Try playing with the colours a little bit. Might give the extra something you are looking for :thumb:

ussbeethoven
4th May 2008, 21:19
Note: because one racer dropped out, [PM] Ant is now registered as a regular driver.

Rudy van Buren
5th May 2008, 15:50
:thumb:

can the admins diside if this is possible??? ( soooon )
will take som time to find team mate... and i will make new skins with team name etc.. if this is all aloud..

Admins Answer plz its about the teams like weve got them with esport

troy
5th May 2008, 15:59
was answered already some days ago rudy, you can build 2 man teams to compete in the unofficial team championship, as said from trio.

No, we won't enforce teams at this point, but there's no problem to create an unofficial ranking. The only requirement: the teams must consist of two drivers to be counted, so [AR] for example may split into [AR]#1 and #2 for LXO.

Rudy van Buren
5th May 2008, 16:42
a sry my fault :shrug:

Pio should we make team :)?

Mr Soocerer
5th May 2008, 17:28
yeah, why not ;)

Rudy van Buren
5th May 2008, 19:40
we discussed a bit.. and Nike junior team is born :)

[GR]Evolution
5th May 2008, 19:41
we discussed a bit.. and Nike junior team is born :)
Happy birthday!! :scratchch :D

Rudy van Buren
5th May 2008, 19:53
:nana:

[GR]Evolution
6th May 2008, 14:32
Team: Adaptive Racing #1
Drivers: [GR]Evolution & danowat

jwardy
6th May 2008, 22:31
do the events start at 18.00 utc cos that means i will be missing qually mostly every time , i dont finish work till 8 and soon 9 CET :( , ill make what i can tho .

ussbeethoven
6th May 2008, 23:00
I've added the individual start time to the race calendar. :)

jwardy
7th May 2008, 09:19
I've added the individual start time to the race calendar. :)
aha ty :thumb:

troy
11th May 2008, 15:18
the lxo userbars work now (thank you victor), i tried to make it dynamic.... and failed ^^ , but will have a go at it again if i've got some more time.

you can add it to your signature with [ lxo ]text[ /lxo ]

[GR]Evolution
26th May 2008, 18:17
So guys, since AR is closed now and I don't have a team, anybody interested in making a team with me for the LXO Cup? Any offers accepted. :D

P.S. Didn't find a better place to post it :shrug:.

lococost
26th May 2008, 18:39
sure, i'll buy you a beer if you ever happen to visit Belgium :thumb:

tbh, your obvious teammate would be dave I think.

danowat
26th May 2008, 18:41
Evolution;809287']So guys, since AR is closed now and I don't have a team, anybody interested in making a team with me for the LXO Cup? Any offers accepted. :D

P.S. Didn't find a better place to post it :shrug:.

Well, I am going to try and stick with the league till the end, so if you want, we can still be team mates, just change the name to.........alien & novice, or good & bad, or little & large :shrug:

[GR]Evolution
26th May 2008, 19:05
Lol Danny. I'm willing to keep you as a teammate, if of course you are not retiring for the league (I hope not).

Thank you for the invitation Loco, although I'm a bit too young to travel yet :razz:. I would for a team with Dave but if the team championship was official. Since it's just for fun I don't think it would be fair for others...

ussbeethoven
26th May 2008, 19:16
Well, I am going to try and stick with the league till the end,[...]
Nice to see you participating in future LXO races! I actually feel a bit sorry for unexpected technical problems and lag spoiling your fun. :(

danowat
26th May 2008, 19:43
It's all good, hopefully I will have an incident free round next week.

lococost
26th May 2008, 20:33
Evolution;809369']Thank you for the invitation Loco, although I'm a bit too young to travel yet :razz:.

NP, Now that you're teaming up again with Dan, I'll buy him a pint too if he ever passes by... on the way to the ring or something :thumb:

danowat
26th May 2008, 20:41
Might take you up on the offer, I was in Adenkirke only a few weeks ago :).

It might break up the boredom that is driving across Belgium :)

ussbeethoven
1st June 2008, 20:53
As far as I understand you and Haris like to stay as one team - so please agree on its name for LXO championship standings. :)