Pass 0
Failing Address: 00016f8cb10 - 367,7 MB
Good: 00080000
Bad: 000820000
Err-bits: 00002000

All other test were ok.
What can i do now to fix this Errors?

My RAM (show in Test):
2x Corsair CMX512-3200C2 = 1024 MB (Dual Channel Mode)
Speichertakt: - 199 MHz
Timing: - 3 3 3 8

On the official Corsair site:
http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/xms.html
I must have 2 3 3 6 timings?

Edit:
i load the *.pdf
and there is written, that i must have 2,5 3 3 6 timings on AMD platforms...?
If possible, set RAM timing by SPD in BIOS. This should force your MoBo to read the memory timing from the SPD chip located on the memory.

But your timing should be OK. Problems usually occures when your timing is LOWER then the recommended value, but your is HIGHER and that should be OK.

If I were you, I would print the results given by the memtesters(try goldmemory as well, http://www.goldmemory.cz/gm668.zip) and return the RAM modules back to your vendor. They should give you another modules, because these seemes to be definitely faulty(most likely only one module is bad, but because I dont know which one, I suggest to give back both)

BTW, thats pretty weird, CORSAIR memory and faulty? Try to lend another RAM module and do a test, maybe there is a problem on your MoBo.
ot try to play with your power settings... use the smallest adjustable value, then test, use "default" (auto) settings, test again, use a !slightly! higher value, test again.

if all this comes to the same result, it's vendor-time.

regards...
I have no idea what your chatting about, but if you ahve modified your RAM memory speed or voltage - RESET TO DEFAULT!!!
#5 - ORION
Default doesnt always mean its stable, I also had this with my ram, it's supposed to work 2225 at 2.5V, but I need 2.8V for that...
Maybe it's my psu that sucks

Silvio, just try to set some higher timings, like 3449 maybe. I dont think setting even lower timings will make it more stable. They put 0.5 more for AMD because it's apparently less stable there.
I dont think that these problems are caused by timing. When the RAM is "over-timed" problems usually occures when the RAM is highly loaded and cannot seek for data at desired CAS and RAS speed. These problems are not random - every times when RAM is overloaded, the PC or application crashes.

Once I "ressurected" oooold P200MMX with 64MB RAM. I set VERY aggresive RAM timing in BIOS and let the Memtest86 check the RAM. I executed test 3 or 4 times and it looked OK. But when I was trying to install Windows, installation always freezed. After returning timing to some reasonable values it worked like a charm.

So SiL-X, if would really recommend you to return your RAM modules to you endor, they should be replaced and it saves you a lot of time that you can spend with fooling around with timings, voltages and frequenices. The choise is yours, but I would return them back.
I've ran into couple of RAM sticks that gave errors when running Memtest and got them replaced when mentioned that at the store. Memtest faults usually mean the stick is either DOA or fried.
Quote from spankmeyer :I've ran into couple of RAM sticks that gave errors when running Memtest and got them replaced when mentioned that at the store. Memtest faults usually mean the stick is either DOA or fried.

Yeah, completely agree - when error is detected during RAM test, it means faulty module with 95% probability...
Hi Sil-X,
Return the memory back to place where you bought it and ask for a new one claiming that you tested the memory with Memtest and got several errors.
As fair as I know Corsair have at least 5years warranty but your modules should have life-time warranty.
You should get definatelly your money back or get a new memory module.Strictly ask for the same modules as you bought.Nothing else!!!
Thank you all for your help!
I will try to send them back.
Hope i have a life time warranty, like Divel 007 says.

Thx again, m8´s!
Quote from SiL-X :Thank you all for your help!
I will try to send them back.
Hope i have a life time warranty, like Divel 007 says.

Thx again, m8´s!

I am sure....check this http://corsairmemory.com/corsa ... s/specs/cmx512-3200c2.pdf

Its mentioned there clearly this memory have life-time warranty.
Hope you will get new memory modules soon and enjoying LFS finally without crashing.
-
(abjubeti) DELETED by Victor : spam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG