The online racing simulator
LFS on an 17" intel iMac, first impression.
I finaly managed to configure Windows XP after a long break. Was too lazy to do so. Btw, boot camp work almost perfectly, be sure to have firmware update 1.1(?) and not SMC for it to work. Beside that small thing, it works great!

Anyway, i downloaded and installed it even tho i did'nt have my wheel. I'm away from home for work and i did'nt bring it. I had to drive with my mouse. And damn, i don't know how those can drive with a mouse for more than 15 minutes.

However, i must say it works great, it's just tiresome after a while.

Am i a big mouth or what!...

I runs constant between 50 and 60 fps, with a cap @ 60. 1440x900, 4x 4x, max details in LFS. Image is gorgeous!

17", 1.5 gigs of RAM, 2x1.83Ghz, mobility x1600 128 Megs

I have to say it was offline racing without bots. I was racing alone.
Quote from poirqc : I was racing alone.

So you were practicing, not racing... :duck:
U lucky b#&&*r.

They should be fine for all gaming, I've been playing with a 15 inch model @ work, It won't support LFS under parallels, probably video issues but under bootcamp it should be fine, the specs are certainly high enough.

I'm just waiting for parallels to finish sorting out the video, they seem to think its possible so we'll see, then the fun of being able to alttab between lfs & OSX.........
#4 - ORION
It would be cool to see how you perform in the lfs-benchmark, without the fps cut though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG