decals128rh3kv.jpg
logos30ai.jpg
logos41hm.jpg
Attached files
inne.rar - 237 KB - 1531 views
Some more.
Attached files
loga.rar - 233 KB - 1479 views
very good, bin havin fun on photoshop with them. lol. but does anybody have any common racing brand decals? anything would be appreciated.
Quote from Captain Slow :very good, bin havin fun on photoshop with them. lol. but does anybody have any common racing brand decals? anything would be appreciated.

Common racing brand? What you mean? Like michelin? goodyear? castrol? mobil 1?
If you do - or even if you dont - So many brands can be found at brands of the world just follow the link in my signature
@BoGGis
Thx 4 that pack man! ^^
Zipped Decal Packs
This thread is just for uploading decals. Try to upload decals in PNG format, and if possible, high quality. Decals have to be compressed in ZIP format.
Start things off!
Here is a decal pack i got from GOM-Team or GER-Tech.
I didnt make any of the decals, and they are originally made for Street Legal Redline Racing, but theyll do a good job decorating your car.
I hope you like some of them
Attached files
Fresh Decals.zip - 1.3 MB - 1390 views
A new pack
I downloaded a decal pack from GOM-Team, and i choosed the best decals and made my "own" pack.
Hail SLFanatic hehe.
A mix of stripes, vinyls and sponsor stickers ranging from Motorola to Nos
These decals have various quality, but i hope you guys will like em
Attached files
BoGGis_SLFanatic.zip - 1.6 MB - 1369 views
greboth stole my avatar.
Quote from al heeley :greboth stole my avatar.

That's a bit off topic, aint it? hehe

You can just delete his one, cant you?

O/T You stole mine, posted it in the "next months avatar" thread before you did, to be precise 23 posts before you posted

O/T has anyone noticed the "O" in O/T could be on or off :P

On topic : Some of those are nice specially like the weird number 8 thing in the second post.
OK, heres a logo pack I have created. All name brand and all in their own seperate layer to easily slide into your creation. Hope it helps.
Attached files
LOGOTEMPLATES.zip - 636.3 KB - 1207 views

I just realised that actually... What is the picture of???
It's Stirling Moss. Fancy not knowing that!
Heres 2 sponsors decals which i made for a mate as we couldnt find a high quality one of either. Theres "the daily telegraph" and "green flag motoring assistance"
The actual green flag on the green flag decal may be slightly out as was working from a low quality pic but its close.
Attached files
Daily telegraph.psd - 316.2 KB - 550 views
Green flag.psd - 196.7 KB - 638 views
Quote from MagicMarker27 :OK, heres a logo pack I have created. All name brand and all in their own seperate layer to easily slide into your creation. Hope it helps.

These logos are nice =)
those are nice greboth!
I'll have a drift logo template pack up here later today, after Im done making a drift skin. Glad you liked it
A blitz one, forgot i had this one, just found it in my clear up of logos and sponsors.
Attached files
BLITZ.psd - 318.9 KB - 689 views
Better late than never, heres the Drift template. I am actually stuck trying to make a drift skin, maybe these will help someone else. But Im not done yet!
Attached files
DriftTemp.zip - 322 KB - 861 views
Makin new skin earlier couldnt find this logo so i made it
Thought id add another here.
Its the ADIO shoes logo.
Attached files
ADIO.psd - 294 KB - 585 views
Thanks for the logo's guys. Downloading now and bumping in case someone else is in search.
damn, those logo's are great! MagicMarker! hehe, im sure ill use em sometime soon!

Zipped Decal Packs
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG