The online racing simulator
[MG] Cops & Robbers
(34 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
[MG] Cops & Robbers
Every Friday at 8 PM GMT the [MG] server turns into a Cops & Robbers server, and although it's quite popular, i thought i'd do a shameless plug, and also i thought i might put the rules here as theres always someone that doesnt read them! The server will be pw'ed, and the pw will be at the bottom, so no-one has an excuse not to read the rules! the server may be renamed to "[MG] Cops and Robbers"

Quote from The Rules :Cops = White FXO (Skins allowed, but make sure its WHITE, Smurfens skins look great, but their half black and easy to get confused with!)
Robbers = Black XRT

- One cop to every 4 robbers.
- No joining between race.
- Once you are hit three times pit and change colors to cop (white).
- You can go anyway round the track you want.
- Cops cannot wait around at pit exit! No camping, any contact made in the pits doesn't count, but pitting is only allowed if you can't move!
- Once a robber has been hit he/she will put 1,2 or 3 into the text box everytime they are hit, once they reached 3 they turn into a cop.
- No one will use the map! Shift + F!

Last robber left wins!

sweet.. finally!
#3 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :sweet.. finally!

finally? its been happening for ages, but its only publicesed on the welcome message to the server!
seems fun, i'll join when i can.
okay... well if you werent here during S1, it was kinda large; then a while before S2 came out, like no one did it or hosted or anything, and it hasn't been until recently really that people are getting back into it, don used to hold like really big CnR events and stuff, but it ended

i've seen some people online hold CnR, but .. rarely does anyone follow rules and it kinda sucks
Quote from Jakg :Every Friday at 8 PM GMT the [MG] server turns into a Cops & Robbers server, and although it's quite popular, i thought i'd do a shameless plug, and also i thought i might put the rules here as theres always someone that doesnt read them!

The event will start of with the robbers in a black XRT, and the police in white (PLEASE dont use smurfens skins, they are nice, but are half black and easy to confuse!) FXO's @ Blackwood, but as the night moves on the track will probably change!

YOU can join in during race IF you ask nicely (and give jack (jakg) a nice kiss )

LETS HOPE we can fill the server (11slots) with people that know the rules (will be fun!, i shall join after 9'ish tonight )
Ill be there.. although i would much rather drive the XFG or the XFR!!!

ohand is that GMT or BST...
Quote from franky500 :Ill be there.. although i would much rather drive the XFG or the XFR!!!

ohand is that GMT or BST...

GMT, and we normaly change cars anyhow so dont worry
Ok so that would be 9pm UK time then. BTW do u know urstes not working?
#10 - Jakg
Quote from franky500 :BTW do u know urstes not working?

oops, are site designers on holiday as well!
Quote from jamesrowe :YOU can join in during race IF you ask nicely (and give jack (jakg) a nice kiss )

or that!
uh... ya, i dont think an 11 person server is going to cut it, its been full.. i haven't been able to join :/
#12 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :uh... ya, i dont think an 11 person server is going to cut it, its been full.. i haven't been able to join :/

neither have my friends or some of the [MG] team! So i suppose plugging on the forum DOES work!

Anyway, after most of us got infuriated with racers joining, then not reading the rules, the server will be pw'ed, and the pw will be at the end of the rules!
well.. the server DID say [MG] Racing... lol

but ya, its deffinetly going to have to be passworded next time
#14 - Jakg
yea, i shoulda renamed the server, but i forgot, anyway, people joined and then just ignored everyone and carried on racing!
owell, it wasnt that bad really, had a few good games

especially SO Classic when i was only cop and just about took out everyone real fast lol.. that was a great game
Quote from Jakg :oops, are site designers on holiday as well!or that!

ERM hello *waves* i am site too
YES I AM TOO
I have looked for the stat coding but cant find it as its all in a mess (ollie's fault). when i do find it (il look again), il try to sort it! ok
if u need a hand chuck it here. But i am not sure its the actual coding. More likely the URL.

Was a good game untill a couple of guys decided not to acknoledge the rules and lots of idiots joined.. other than that.. good fun.
Quote from franky500 :if u need a hand chuck it here. But i am not sure its the actual coding. More likely the URL.

Was a good game untill a couple of guys decided not to acknoledge the rules and lots of idiots joined.. other than that.. good fun.

Nah i aint the coding, its most likely the team server name is wrong... so i believe from what ollie has described to me
Thanks for the help but i think i can do it (when i get round to it)

Was a great game until n00bs joined , next time lets password the server and put pass on here and MG forum , then they cant join
And the link to the server is wrong (the url)... but i am going to remove that... if i can be bothered lol. working on other pages at moment, which i have not got alot of time for as i am going away this week (thursday) to HOLLAND (girlfriend )
#19 - Jakg
its that time of the week again!

the password will be added to the rules later today...
I might join it later but Jak, what the fux0r is your avatar all about lol. I even opened it and looked at each slide on it's own and i'm still not getting much of the middle part.

Someone is getting their head chopped off anyway, then I see a goat or sheep or something, but I dunno what it's all about, please...explain.
Quote from Bawbag :I might join it later but Jak, what the fux0r is your avatar all about lol. I even opened it and looked at each slide on it's own and i'm still not getting much of the middle part.

Someone is getting their head chopped off anyway, then I see a goat or sheep or something, but I dunno what it's all about, please...explain.

i think it's a monty python movie
#22 - Jakg
Quote from Bawbag :I might join it later but Jak, what the fux0r is your avatar all about lol. I even opened it and looked at each slide on it's own and i'm still not getting much of the middle part.

Monty Python - The Holy Grail - its a killer rabbit decapitating a man from the crusades!
KILLER BUNNYY!!!

thats the fiercest little rodent you've ever saw!

fetch the holy hand grenade!

and counteth to 3
Quote from Jakg :a killer rabbit decapitating a man from the crusades!

Surely more interesting and exciting than historic drivers or flying cars.

[MG] Cops & Robbers
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG