The online racing simulator
some vids of my modded DFP
(12 posts, started )
#1 - steve
Sweet freaking setup, EDIT* Oh I see now, is that an ACT Labs?
How have u modded ur dfp in that way?

Seems very nice, lets explain something

P.S: Nice avatar xD
#4 - Bosse
Where is the movies? All I can see is a nice avatar

Cool DFP
#5 - Mc21
Yeah that's a cool DFP. Did you change the degrees for GTL? Or does it still say 270, and you change it via profiler?
how did you put that steering wheel on? i really want to do something like that to mine
Nice vids. That larger diameter wheel looks good for precise inputs. Do you find it helps over a smaller one, or is just more fun?

I like the GT40 at the 'ring video, makes me want to get GTL just for the sound...and a clutch pedal and shifter...
Screw the wheel, did you see that BMW crash!!!!!

Lol, that lukes miles better than the wall wheels, would be useless to me though as i'm only on the driving force, only 180 degreese.
#9 - steve
Quote from SpaceMarineITA :How have u modded ur dfp in that way?

Seems very nice, lets explain something

P.S: Nice avatar xD

cut off the old wheel and bolted on the 13" Grant wheel

Quote from Mc21 :Yeah that's a cool DFP. Did you change the degrees for GTL? Or does it still say 270, and you change it via profiler?

I have it set tp 720 degrees in the DFP settings nope dont change via profiler, just use the 720 for both sims I play oh yea I turn wheel compensation to 100% in LFS for the F1 car, so it dont have to rotate all the way

Quote from immense :how did you put that steering wheel on? i really want to do something like that to mine

cut off the old wheel and bolted on the 13" Grant wheel hehe

Quote from Michael Denham :Nice vids. That larger diameter wheel looks good for precise inputs. Do you find it helps over a smaller one, or is just more fun?

I like the GT40 at the 'ring video, makes me want to get GTL just for the sound...and a clutch pedal and shifter...

Oh ya it kills the small 10" wheel, it took a little while to get used to, but now ill never go back to a small wheel again it adds way more fun to the sims

lol its even has small button shifters I use for the F1 car ill grab some pics later
how did you get that shifter? do any wheels out now have shifters like that?
Quote from Xaid0n :how did you get that shifter? do any wheels out now have shifters like that?

bought it off someone years ago, no wheels that i know of come with 1 just the new logitech g25 wheel will have 1 when it comes out.
That's nice.

Enjoy that setup now... when not everyone has that cool setup, that will change when G25 comes out.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG