The online racing simulator
pushcross movie
(64 posts, started )
#1 - Don
pushcross movie
[INFO]
ok, another short quick movie from me. On yesterday evening i joined a server where they were doing a "strkkros" (could be translated as pushcross) - a few czechs (Tairo & co.) have been doing such "races" already for few weeks(months?) and its very fun! No rules, you can crash, block etc (well doing heavy crashes isnt very wise, becasue it also damages your car). So as it was very fun, i decided to do a short movie:

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]
http://liveforspeed.actuallinux.com/storage/strkkross.avi - thanks Tairo for hosting
2minutes / 17mb / 640x344@30fps
Ohh my that looks like great fun :P

How did you get your LFS to look that nice? Is it a filter in premiere? or some sort of AA?

Vid is sweet dude, love the angles, movement, action :P

Inspiration 100% :P
Hehe, pretty cool. We've done this as well a few times after regular races, to blow off some steam.
#4 - Don
thx.
well 6xAA and 16xAF, captured at 640x480 (my puter wouldnt grab at higher res with so many cars). the colors are tweaked in premiere
Server-name? I would like to try "PushCross"
Hehe, lol. I was on that server too and I didnt like it at all
I was wondering why everybody just raced around a crashed. Hm .. So when I got crashed really hard, and were going to vote ban at he, but first I waited a few seconds and saw that everybody were doing the same thing. Hm.. So I raced one more race and then I left..

Over to the video .. Who was really fun to watch anyway :rolleyes:
The music fitted to the video and it was a nice put together.

Good movie
#7 - Don
well i think the server isnt always serving as a "pushcross" server (wouldnt be good if you came crashing in a normal clean race ). They are doing each wednesday either pushcross race or a jumping race (with ramps all over the track). And yesterday it was just training. started with 3 czechs and a while later the server was full of even well known ppl like gp4flo,al heeley, jeep etc yesterday it was actual linux #1 server iirc. You can check their site http://liveforspeed.actuallinux.com for more info, but its in czech :/
I was there too.... great fun indeed. We should do it more often

wonderfull movie.
that looked fecking awesome. there shuold be a pushcross league
great as your other movie, that seems to be fun
Quote from Kronvall :The music fitted to the video and it was a nice put together.

Yeah, i was actually thinking yesterday "someone should use some Fatboy Slim in a LFS-Movie soon", and BOOM Don delivers the goods the day after I need to encrypt my thoughts better.
#12 - Jakg
its a demo server!
thats it, i am SOOOO getting S2 for my Birthday!!!!!

I wish I had your movie-making talents.....
Quote from Jakg :its a demo server!

But that aint Blackwood!
#15 - Jakg
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :But that aint Blackwood!

that was sarcasm btw...
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :But that aint Blackwood!

He means that because they are all crashing it is like a Demo Server becuase he cannot understand that not all demo racers want to crash people unless the reason is legitimate and the person they are crashing is called Jakg..... :P
Whoops, my bad. Need sleep before i make a fool of myseld illepall
Wahaha! That was great. Looks like a lot of fun. Great movie too, Don... I love that 2-wheel action you had goin on there; nice save aswell! This vid is a keeper
whoa!
this looks like tons of fun!

great video editing as usual

how did you do that camera bob effect that looked like someone trying to follow the action with a camcorder?

Great beautiful movie! :fence:
Another great video by Don .
Your gonna get a good review from me here and i'm pretty harsh on movie reviews.

That is possibly one of the best movies i've ever seen. Music goes well with it, the camera work is good and it looks like an awesome sport.

Can you give me more details about it.
#23 - Don
Quote from nutty boy :
Can you give me more details about it.

can you be more specific?...
Teach me Don :dopey:

I've seen two of your movies now and they are both jaw dropping

That looks like a hellalottafun!
Quote from Don :can you be more specific?...

Like when it's on and the rules and things like that

pushcross movie
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG