The online racing simulator
German Racing Team MDD recruiting
(12 posts, started )
#1 - S0ul
Hi there,im S0ul of MDD(standing for Majestic dragon drivers).We are a quite new team currently looking for some members. Right now we are three members. If you would like to apply, you should:
-be german or atleast be able to understand and write german
-be an active dedicated racer(no drifters or drag-drivers)
-be active in our forums sometimes

Experience does not matter since even unexperienced drivers will get better in a team. At the moment we dont have an own server,but we are planning to change that soon. If you are interested,feel free to leave us a post at: http://www.forumprofi.de/forum1425
Hope to see ya soon
S0ul
good luck with your team
#3 - S0ul
thank you very much^^
Welcome! Maybe you're also interested in the following offer:

Think about joining the German Gamers Club (with your whole team without loosing your identity of course). We have servers and you might get your own team-server eventually. Membership is for free in the GGC and so are the servers.

Our only problem at the moment is that we lack of people. We want to change that in order to have more fun racing with each other.

The German Gamers Club has two teams, Hell on Tyres (°HoT, 7 members) and the Club-Team GGC (currently only 1 member). Visit our homepages (see my signature) and our forum for more details if you're interested.

As you can see, my team has also gained some profit out of that membership. We have LFS-Servers (hot.german-gamers-club.de) and a webspace (subdomain of the german-gamers-club.de) and it's all for free.

Just visit us on our servers, homepage and forum or our TS to get more details.

Kind Regards,

°HoT HorsePower
#5 - S0ul
thanks for the offer,im definately interested!ill check it out and talk with the team about that....expect us to sign up really soon^^
Nice to hear. So you might introduce yourself and your team in our forums and then we will meet in TS soon (not before tomorrow, I guess, I have no time tonight :shrug.

The TS-Server data can be found here (the IP given there has changed 2 days ago, now it is 85.25.141.79:8787).

We are all pretty laid back people and just racing for fun, but with commitment. Most of us are driving in the OWRL.

We can also give you some tips for developing your own team further, since we also just created our team some months ago out of a loose bunch of people that were driving for the GGC. In the meantime, we gained much experience with skins, homepage and members coming and going ...

I'm really looking forward to hear from you soon!
Just if you are wondering, our servers are moving at the moment, so our homepages and the forum will not be available for a short time. Everything should be back tomorrow or in two days .

Sorry for that :sorry:, hope to hear from you in our forums .

°HoT HorsePower
#8 - S0ul
thats okay,because i know that its worth the waiting!
Also talked abou that with the team and they totally agree and cant wait to join this club
So see you when your page is up again,
S0ul
Our team homepage is online again . The GGC website is also online, but still under re-construction. The forum can be found at the new domain:

http://forum.german-gamers-club.de

So we'll hopefully meet again soon!
#10 - S0ul
Alright!I was a little bit busy the last few days,but expect my post in the forums tomorrow...or even today.I hope to race with you guys again very soon^^
#11 - S0ul
Soo,we got a new member: Dj Lonehawk!^^Welcome to our team!
We are still looking for nice and fair drivers,feel free to visit our forums!
#12 - S0ul
So we are a part of the german gamers club and have our own server.We are still looking for german drivers!It doesnt matter how skilled you are,we were all learners once,and we are racing for fun(still we are not slow) If you like to race in the OLFSL with us,or just have a few fun races with the other ggc guys,just leave a message here
S0ul

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG