The online racing simulator
The what other music are you listening to now thread
Faderhead - TZDV
I would do terrible, illegal things to pretty much every girl in this music video.

God damn.
That is probally the most borring, repeating and generally bad drums I have ever heared in a song from a known artist IMO!
But probally if I were dead drunk I could find it enjoyable, and that is maybe the whole point too?
Quote from Klutch :Faderhead - TZDV
I would do terrible, illegal things to pretty much every girl in this music video.

God damn.

Sounds a bit like Pop Will Eat Itself if they were shit.
what is that new rammstein?
Guns 'n' Roses - Knockin' On Heavens' Door
Quote from The Very End :That is probally the most borring, repeating and generally bad drums I have ever heared in a song from a known artist IMO!
But probally if I were dead drunk I could find it enjoyable, and that is maybe the whole point too?

Its mainstream industrial, and i dont particularly care for the song.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE BITCHES.
Quote from Klutch :Its mainstream industrial, and i dont particularly care for the song.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE BITCHES.

Yeah silly me, tits or gtfo
Quote from Crashgate3 :Arch Enemy - Under Black Flags We March

Goddammit, why has it taken me this long to buy my second Arch Enemy album? They are awesome.

I remember them. I also remember the lead singer saying how she loved performing on stage because her growls vibrated her nether regions and it felt nice.
Her growls vibrate mine too.
New Wednesday13 Album!!! \m/

Apparently doing an australian tour later this year so i will get to see them agian as well! Can't ****ing waitttttttttttt

Wednesday 13 - **** YOU!
Quote :Now i know its been some days since you and i spoke and went out seperate ways
and the last words that we exchanged were goodbye, **** you, and go the hell away

They say time heals all wounds, and i hope you know that my heart is true when i say I WANT BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO YOU(...wrong song ****!)

Oohh i've been thinking lately...**** YOU!
Ohhh i've been drinking baby....So **** YOU!

Volbeat - Radio girl. Only just got into them and some songs seem bit samey still some good songs

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG