The online racing simulator
Layout - wrong PB updated [fixed in 0.6B14]
Not sure is this LFSworld or LFS.exe related bug, but since we are getting new patch soon I'll post it here.

Reproduction:

1. start race for example XFG@BL1
2. put 1.split and finish line in front of you, DO NOT RESTART RACE
3. pass trought split and finish line
4. your PB is updated to XFG@BL1 even if you didn't actually completed lap around this track
DANIEL-CRO +1 the true.
The new Pb me the on combo bl1_fbm = 0:00.510.
Daniel, as you saw I encountered this bug earlier, but I had no clue of it's cause.

Thanks for finding the actual bug in this.

Try the same with Qualifying, it also happens.
This is not corrected((
My the new PB is so1_fxo 0:01.490 sec.
** Best answer **
Thanks, this is fixed in B14.

The LFS side of it is done, solving the main problem.

Victor will also make a small change on the LFS World side so that the race doesn't appear to restart when you make the timing change. Same for the laps / qual bug reported by Audi TT.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Maybe Victor could make that /modified=yes servers dont update PBs

A deffinite "Agree" from my side - LFSW online PBs should be stored only with original cars.
Quote from Scawen :Victor will also make a small change on the LFS World side so that the race doesn't appear to restart when you make the timing change. Same for the laps / qual bug reported by Audi TT.

This is now done, the existing laps and the remaining qualifying time are not affected when the /laps or /qual or custom timing are changed.
Quote from Scawen :This is now done, the existing laps and the remaining qualifying time are not affected when the /laps or /qual or custom timing are changed.

Thanks you. You or Victor fix bug.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG