The online racing simulator
Power & Glory v3 released
(13 posts, started )
I think I will download this later tonight. Looks pretty awesome. Thanks man.
I downloaded it, but I think I'll only be able to test tomorow... then I'll post my opinion
Just had a race on spa with +- 7 people online, GREAT MOD! awesome sounds, physics, etc!
Anyone know if there is a way to 100% remove the head movement in cockpit view? I have tried fiddling around with the headphysics files, plr files and cam files, but I can't seem to be able to remove it fully.
Makes me feel a bit disconnected from the car.
Tried this? Options>Advanced: G-Force Simulation - 0% | Look-to-Apex - 0%

Yes (first thing I tried), it doesn't remove all of the "headphysics".
I found the solution. lol. It was actually those settings, but the logic seemed a little reversed for me.

G-force simulation should be at zero, but the world movement should be at 100% and now the camera is static. I had set it at zero also, but after trying 100 it's fine now.
"World movement" is not g-force/headphysics related. It keeps the camera level and moves the car around the camera instead of pinning the camera to the car. This is more like how a human's point of view in a car would be vs how an onboard camera would be. Hence at 100% the "world" around you moves around and at 0% the "world" doesn't move while the cockpit does.
Yeah I realise that now. Kinda funny setting.

Oh and I just fell in love with this mod. Pushing the Lotus Cortina to it's limits is ultra fun.
Also Capri 3100 + Nordschleife = heavenly torturing.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG