The online racing simulator
Rocky's Blackwood Textures 2012 v0.7 (Released)
Long time ago, I was working on a texture pack for Blackwood, with fresh asphalt, a worn/old bridge, special curbstones and some other tiny details.

I found them back a few days ago, did some tweaking, added custom ADS and I think it's nearly ready for a first release.

I'm interested in people's opinions about them, attached is a preview:

Note: There are some textures from other people, and I'd like to give full credits to them, but since I don't know who they are I can't.

Here is the first release v0.7:

LFS Database link:
http://lfsdb.500servers.net/fileinfo.php?id=222

Mediafire link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6prcrmd9b10t70x

Kind Regards,
Rocky
next Lynce
#3 - Lynce
Looks very nice.

Keep it up!!
Also updated the graveltrap texture a bit, to make it look brand new like the asphalt!

At the moment uploading the 0.7 version to LFS Database by Flame CZE.

But since I got a horrible connection, this may take a while.
Upload complete, awaiting approval.
From the previews they look really nice actually

Waiting to try them ingame.
Uploading them somewhere else, as it doesn't seem like the upload is going to be approved anytime soon.

Also did a little fix for Blackwood Carpark. I noticed that I had forgotten to create new asphalt texture for the parkingslots, and it was all bugged.
Quote from rockclan :Uploading them somewhere else, as it doesn't seem like the upload is going to be approved anytime soon.

I’m sorry, I’m not at my PC every day and the admin panel doesn’t work from my mobile phone somehow Anyway, It’s approved now.
Quote from Flame CZE :I’m sorry, I’m not at my PC every day and the admin panel doesn’t work from my mobile phone somehow Anyway, It’s approved now.

Thanks.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :It's kinda messy, I don't think you should include the files you didn't edit in the download, only the ones you did

I get your point and will fix this for next version.

However... did you like the ones I did edit?
tested and approved .
Thanks.
Dark Asphalt? Omg!
I love to be the party pooper and I dare to say that all the good quality textures are ripped off of the people who he can't credit, he has just played with saturation and exposure

Looks ok but it's not you who should be credited for..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I love to be the party pooper and I dare to say that all the good quality textures are ripped off of the people who he can't credit, he has just played with saturation and exposure

Not really, I used some textures as base, but changed them quite a lot. The HD asphalt is custom made, the curbstones are custom made. The bridge is indeed based on an excisting texture, only made it a bit dirtier.
Quote from rockclan :Not really, I used some textures as base, but changed them quite a lot. The HD asphalt is custom made, the curbstones are custom made. The bridge is indeed based on an excisting texture, only made it a bit dirtier.

Then credit the people who made the base of your textures
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Then credit the people who made the base of your textures

As said before, I don't know which textures I used as base. Some where even the original.

This is because I did most of this in 2010.
Carpark looks SHIT....
I was looking forward to this one, now it is the biggest anoyance of my lfs install, since I cant seem to find the another BL tarmac pack, without chessy carpark....

Nice work on the pack, but NEVER release without testing EVERY config on the track the texture pack is made for.....
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :Carpark looks SHIT....
I was looking forward to this one, now it is the biggest anoyance of my lfs install, since I cant seem to find the another BL tarmac pack, without chessy carpark....

Nice work on the pack, but NEVER release without testing EVERY config on the track the texture pack is made for.....

Great constructive feedback. Not everyone is a carpark driftfag here you know?
I love the mint-green curbs, look really tasty
Quote from Bose321 :Great constructive feedback. Not everyone is a carpark driftfag here you know?

Very informative feedback, include namecalling to be the biggest internet tough-guy

Carpark is accualy a rather usefull track for karting with layout, with better lighting than AU, but I guess you only notised my main part in lfs?

My point still stand: never release without checking for bugs....

I do however apologise for my sharp tone, frustration got the better of me, so I'm sorry for that

I got it fixed from another Blackwood texture pack...

[iD] Bose: iDrift leader Bose? guess you are a socalled "driftfag" yourself? xD
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :My point still stand: never release without checking for bugs....

Where did he say this pack is 100% finished?
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :[iD] Bose: iDrift leader Bose? guess you are a socalled "driftfag" yourself? xD

I don't play LFS anymore and I never drift on a carpark, so I'm not sure if the term "carpark driftfag" goes for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG