The online racing simulator
Pls ban
(30 posts, started )
Pls ban
There is player online with username ' ' who on every server have admin rights. Pls ban him and fix error!!!
seems like the host to me.
Then two hosts?

DarkVadar on server... See his username

On LFSW I saw his username and it is Swamp, but i cant ban him on server
Attached files
jebemmumamu.mpr - 5.8 KB - 394 views
#5 - Trnja
:monkey::chair::chair::chair::ufo::eek::wtf2:
this is scawen 100%lol
Did he use the admin password? Or try to block his IP, I can hack IP adresses so when i back at home i will looking!
Quote from joordy599 :Did he use the admin password? Or try to block his IP, I can hack IP adresses so when i back at home i will looking!

lol.

Btw, it's lerts.
No, he did not have admin pass. When I click on LFSW info for server his username was Swamp.
this guy is right now connected to cargame.nl with no username, grip mod, speed hack and admin rights ...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :this guy is right now connected to cargame.nl with no username, grip mod, speed hack and admin rights ...

Yep, and also forcing all cars to pit, kicking random guys for no reason
Server just went offline.
e: back up.
I think i just got banned from there. ^^
Nah...
Quote from M.M.L. :No, he did not have admin pass. When I click on LFSW info for server his username was Swamp.

Tell to the devs of lfs, well i'm going play now Asphalt 7: Head

And bass-driver thanks for looking, I play not more lfs before the new version come out!

Cyazzz guys
Cya.

So, maybe devs can help or tell as how is that possible?
Quote from M.M.L. :Cya.

So, maybe devs can help or tell as how is that possible?

Scawen has been noticed, as far as I'm know.
I've send an email to Victor a few days ago, awaiting a response. I've seen Scawen on the forum (monitoring the funnies thread), so I believe that he's at least been told.
Ok... Now when I connect to server get message "**CONDUCT WARNING** 2 bans until global 30 day ban!", so If he can remove this.
Quote from M.M.L. :Ok... Now when I connect to server get message "**CONDUCT WARNING** 2 bans until global 30 day ban!", so If he can remove this.

That happens when you get banned, unbanned, banned again, unbanned again, etc from the same server
it can be done in a few min and that sux pretty hard. If i want to i could ban you twice and you'll get the 30 day ban from LFS because i wanted to. Pure crap
Quote from josemspain :If i want to i could ban you twice and you'll get the 30 day ban from LFS because i wanted to. Pure crap

If you do get a 30 day ban out of nowhere, you can appeal to the Devs. I did that way back when I was testing out a banning insim. I managed to ban myself 30 times in a few hours. I told the Devs and they globally unbanned me after seeing it was from my own server.
well, i pissed the hacker and he banned from cargame , clearly he have control over airio system
And still no feedback from the LFS staff.
We have to wait, maybe scawen is working on the solution, chillout and wait, sooner or later this guy gona be in oblivion
FYI, apparently this hacker now has no active LFS account, but is still connecting to servers. Account name on the server still blank, but no name showing at all in the server list in LFSW.
I know that Swamp (username for OP's replay) has hidden their online statistics. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the server list.

Pls ban
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG