The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
PC + PS2 Compatible Wheel Request
Hi, can anyone please help me out by suggesting a wheel which is compatible both with the PC (and obviously LFS) and the PS2 (particularly GT4).

The only wheels I know of that are compatible with both are the DFP and the DF. However, I've heard that the DF wheel isn't really that good, and I don't have the 80-90 quid handy to buy the DFP.

Are there any wheels other than these two which are compatible with both, are high quality, feel good to use and are preferably relatively cheap (something in the range of 50-60 quid)?

TIA for any help/advice.
if you don't want to spend the money for the DFP, the DF is the best you can get.

There may be some other low budget crappy wheels, but these are worse than the DF.
#3 - amp88
Quote from inCogNito :if you don't want to spend the money for the DFP, the DF is the best you can get.

There may be some other low budget crappy wheels, but these are worse than the DF.

I was worried this might be the case

Oh, well, thanks for the reply anyway.
the df is the same wheel as the ff-gp ...
having played lfs with both of them for a while i can tell you that the ff-gp doesnt stand a chance compared to the dfp ... so my advice would be to save some more money and buy a dfp ...
#5 - kel64
#6 - amp88

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG