Round 3 – Blackwood 200 – 61 laps at BL1 – October 14, 2012 – 16:00 GMT
Layout - Weather - Replay - Results

Round 4 – South City 150 – 48 laps at SO5R – November 4, 2012 – 16:00 GMT

Round 5 – Westhill 207 – 40 laps at WE1R – November 25, 2012 – 18:00 GMT

Round 6 – Short Course 150 – 81 laps at AS1 – December 16, 2012 – 16:00 GMT

Cars: RB4 (unrestricted), XRT (1% intake restriction), FXO (5% intake restriction)

All events begin with a 25 min. qualifying session (in two groups if required). Races begin around 16:45 GMT.

Weather Note: Partly cloudy or sunny conditions will result in sunny conditions for that session. Mostly cloudy, overcast, rain, or storms will result in cloudy conditions. Wind 0-5 km/h will result in no wind. Wind 6-20 km/h will result in low wind, wind 20 km/h or more will result in high wind. Conditions will be checked prior to each session.
Registration Periods

Early Registration opens on July 31st at 20:00 GMT. Those eligible for early registration will be PM'ed at that time with details.

Open Registration will open on August 12th at 15:00 GMT. Before this time a registration thread will be opened.

Skin Submission will open on August 12th at 15:30 GMT. Before this time the Skin Submission/Information Thread will become avalible.

Registrations will close 48 hours prior to an event and will re-open 48 hours following one.
If anyone want's it, here is a graphical version of the scheduled.

Direct Link
South City is in the USA?
Well, according to the weather thing
Ah, sorry then
Quote from Flame CZE :South City is in the USA?

There is no real place called "South City" that I could find so I took the liberty to select Miami, Florida as the location of the weather. It's what came to my mind when I thought of a "South City"
Two things: 1) What the hell is a schedual

2) http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&track=south_city says it's "through a town situated in England." Default roadside signs textures indicate that the main motorway (the elevated road that you go onto from the roundabout corner on so4r) indicates in one direction Bromley is 6 miles away, and another direction, Twickenham is 4 mi away and Catford is 2 mi away. So generally, IGTC / NDR etc have used London area forecasts for the weather conditions for there. Some of the road signs do contradict so it's impossible to associate to a precise location, however most do tend to appear in the greater London area. Miami sucks anyway, why would you use it.
Thank's man, It's alot better than my old stuff, Here
Quote from Cornys :There is no real place called "South City" that I could find so I took the liberty to select Miami, Florida as the location of the weather. It's what came to my mind when I thought of a "South City"

IIRC in the pre-S1 era the devs actually made an unreleased street course based on Miami(?), which was the base of today's South City, but I might be wrong!
Changed the mistake on "Schedule" (it was "Schedual" My bad)
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE : it is me
Quote from dekojester :...Miami sucks anyway, why would you use it.

I didn't want the World TBO Championship Series to have 5/6 events in the same country

Miami does suck though, let's be honest

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG