The online racing simulator
Make a Wish and help a fellow LFSer
(14 posts, started )
on the 14th of september untill the 16th, i will be participating in the 48h of biking @Circuit Gilles villeneuve for a fundraising event for the make a wish fundation. i have set myself a quite low goal, but it is quite high considering i started working 2 weeks ago and that i am a student. that is why i come here to the interwebz to ask for your help, if i could get 600 people to donate 1$ each, that would be great. anyway, whatever amount of money you guys donate to me, i will make sure to try to give out of my pocket what is remaining to complete my goal. i might even surpass it. only time will tell..

Cher visiteur, je vous souhaite la bienvenue dans ma page de collecte de fonds. Je m'apelle Patricio, je suis un etudiant qui veut que le monde soit egal et que ceux qui n'ont pas les moyens aient les memes chances de reussir que moi. C'est pour cette raison que j'ai decide de participer aux 48 heures de velo sur le legendaire Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.Comme je n'ai jamais participe a un evenement de cette grandeur, j'ai vraiment hate de rouler avec d'autres personnes qui ont peut etre le meme but que moi. Je ne demande pas beauoup pour les donations, peu importe le montant que vous donnez, sa aide a la cause.

Merci d'avance!

Dear visitor, I welcome you have reached my fundraising page. My name is Patricio, I am a student who wants the world to be equal and wants to give an equal chance of success than I do to those who do not have the means. That's why I decided to participate in 48 hours of biking at the legendary Circuit Gilles Villeneuve . I have never participated in an event of this magnitude,I am really stoked to ride with others who may share same goal as me. Donate how much ou want, it will help those in need.

Thank you in advance!

Fundraising page

I would appreciate it very much. thank you all
Paul Tracy approves this.

The website doesn't seem to be working here BTW, don't know why.
Saw this a few minutes ago. It was apt given who posted this.

says the Hamilton fanboy.
Quote from el pibe :says the Hamilton fanboy.

Except I'm not.

In all honesty, I won't donate as I'm a poor bastard, but wish you all success and good luck with it.
When is the deadline?
my personal deadline is on september 1st. On that day i will dish out from my own money what i need to reach my goal, be it 1$ or 600$. and its ok blueflame, never said you were forced to!
If you reach $400.00 I will post the rest.
Wow $0 donated, I will double that.
I would gladly donate if my bank account wasn't totally empty... been always supporting these things when I had money.
Site not working and I can 't read french.
fixed the link and now its in english.
I would donate but I don't know what you're talking abooot.
Hey guys, its me again with this thing. I'm still doing it.. I have donated as much as I could considering my lack of wealth lately. I call upon your help once a gain because if I am 100$ or more off my target I wont be allowed to ride in the event and I can't give more than I have.

Regards,
Patricio

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG