The online racing simulator
#1 - TRKAC
FIX for hitting! use unrealistic physics,the cars dont turn etc.
I tried to play dirt2,and one thing happens when you hit an opponent from the back=NOTHING,you are just stuck and you can keep driving with your view completely blocked or slow down so you aint stuck on his car

why cant the car collision in this game be non realistic? so if you hit opponent car nothing happens,if you hit him on the side he does not turn

you could still add time penalty for hitting

it is arcade style but some things are better when they are not so realistic

and i still think cars going the opposite way should become ghost cars,better then to kick people,they would get bored maybe and start playing for real
becasse to simulate real racing. when u hit car at his side then ofc his car will move and sometimes with lag it can be worse.

if u want arcade then u playing the wrong game son
Quote from TRKAC :why cant the car collision in this game be non realistic?

Simple, the objective from the game is to be most realistic possible...

Crashing, losing your race is a part of it as happens in real life...

The best way, is just avoid collisions, and (try to) don't crash...
#5 - TRKAC
Lol kids I am sorry but you should know that this is not real,you aint a real race car driver -)
I am still hoping that you are all just trolling,it would be sad if you are all really so dumb lol

peace
Quote from TRKAC :Lol kids I am sorry but you should know that this is not real,you aint a real race car driver -)
I am still hoping that you are all just trolling,it would be sad if you are all really so dumb lol

peace

Son, I am ashamed you turned into such a messed up little kid.
#7 - Sobis
Quote from TRKAC :Lol kids I am sorry but you should know that this is not real,you aint a real race car driver -)

peace

We all know that this isn't real life, but we want it to be as close as possible, so could you logically explain what's the point of adding unrealistic things? And son, please don't write I'm trolling. I'm trying to build a mature conversation here.
peace bro
LOL, if it wasn't for his registration date, I'd seriously start to think that Vic got bored and wrote some Auto-Troll plugin for vBulletin to keep us occupied and get us off Scawen's back.
peace
Peace.
Quote from MadCatX :LOL, if it wasn't for his registration date, I'd seriously start to think that Vic got bored and wrote some Auto-Troll plugin for vBulletin to keep us occupied and get us off Scawen's back.

Yeah, like if Victor could not edit registration date

It was fun to read this guy, now it is just getting annoying how he could be that...messed up understanding what "simulation" means
Quote from Whiskey :Yeah, like if Victor could not edit registration date

It was fun to read this guy, now it is just getting annoying how he could be that...messed up understanding what "simulation" means

Son stay in school and dont take drugs

Quote from Sobis :We all know that this isn't real life, but we want it to be as close as possible, so could you logically explain what's the point of adding unrealistic things? And son, please don't write I'm trolling. I'm trying to build a mature conversation here.

A lot of kids here dont know that.lfs aint real life,when you start with that premise you can understand why some things should not be realistic

Quote from MadCatX :LOL, if it wasn't for his registration date, I'd seriously start to think that Vic got bored and wrote some Auto-Troll plugin for vBulletin to keep us occupied and get us off Scawen's back.

You should "start to think" kid

peace
Quote from TRKAC :Son stay in school and dont take drugs

Nah, I've already got to Max knownledge level

LFS IS a simulator, and 99% of people agree that it works in the right way in terms of simulating any car reaction.

If you don't agree with anything in this game, then you obviously don't understand what simulation is. As somebody already said, this game seems not to be compatible with your likings
Wait? The sense of a Racing Simulation is to recreate the real life's car behaviour in terms of physics, race feel, and and and... Of course, it is never reallife, never ever, and we know that. Still this is the philosophy of the game.

You know, there are actually real race drivers among us in these forums. One of them appears on the Entry List of F3 Euro Series, another license owner appeared as test driver for a Formula 1 team. Several others are gentlemen racers. I'm also a reallife car owner, and road driver, still I also have been to a race track more then once and still I don't know what you mean. so don't just. The whole time you judge others by one's own standards, which is the most immature behaviour one can think of.
peace son
Quote from lfs.net :
Live for Speed is a small development team dedicated to making the best online racing simulation.

Live for Speed is a serious racing simulator. No arcade modes, no steering aids - YOU have to do the driving.

Just because you can't simulate all aspects of the real life in a video game doesn't mean you should dumb the simulation down on purpose.

Simulation tries to get as real as possible, period. It usually has a steep learning curve and targets a specific audience. LFS is a simulation. Arcade on the other hand utilizes a simple and accessible gaming system everybody can master in a few minutes and have fun. DiRT is an arcade.
If you cannot see the difference between these two, I'm afraid any further discussion on this topic will be impossible.
Also, TRKAC, make another thread in improvement suggestions:
This forum has too many kids!

Hi, this forum doesn't have adults. Fix that! I'm alone here and I can't watch them all, I need some help from real adults, not these kids!
Quote from Whiskey :Nah, I've already got to Max knownledge level

LFS IS a simulator, and 99% of people agree that it works in the right way in terms of simulating any car reaction.

If you don't agree with anything in this game, then you obviously don't understand what simulation is. As somebody already said, this game seems not to be compatible with your likings

if you dont want this game ti improve then leave and stop troling kid

Quote from TFalke55 :Wait? The sense of a Racing Simulation is to recreate the real life's car behaviour in terms of physics, race feel, and and and... Of course, it is never reallife, never ever, and we know that. Still this is the philosophy of the game.

You know, there are actually real race drivers among us in these forums. One of them appears on the Entry List of F3 Euro Series, another license owner appeared as test driver for a Formula 1 team. Several others are gentlemen racers. I'm also a reallife car owner, and road driver, still I also have been to a race track more then once and still I don't know what you mean. so don't just. The whole time you judge others by one's own standards, which is the most immature behaviour one can think of.

Son go play demolition derby

Quote from MadCatX :Just because you can't simulate all aspects of the real life in a video game doesn't mean you should dumb the simulation down on purpose.

Simulation tries to get as real as possible, period. It usually has a steep learning curve and targets a specific audience. LFS is a simulation. Arcade on the other hand utilizes a simple and accessible gaming system everybody can master in a few minutes and have fun. DiRT is an arcade.
If you cannot see the difference between these two, I'm afraid any further discussion on this topic will be impossible.

[QUOTE=Sobis;1700825]I guess we all are just too jung for him

kid in real life race car driver usually dont go and hit other cars on purpose,and this is a simulation but at least it aint a failed one like some others,if you dont like the castom cam options then go play some other games
only thing i do agree with you is that there should not be any crash servers,or if kids want that then make unrealistic hitting like i suggested for that mode
тркацјависенапмакоовознаспроцитат
Quote from TRKAC :kid in real life race car driver usually dont go and hit other cars on purpose

Son, you never watched BTCC or NASCAR I guess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K77iIiNamE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APxDFCqSXrw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtcqJnwVssE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGipYtVarQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmgSEI5Tp30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMicdmJv42s

If you want to see how LFS racing looks like, take a look at www.youtube.com/TFalke55 and if you want to see how racing on a, for you, familiar combo looks like, take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttbSbMnLgMs .
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG