The online racing simulator
Someone Should Give Me (Logitech Momo Racing Pedals) For Free :)))
Someone Should Give Me (Logitech Momo Racing Pedals) For Free ))

You'll Make Me HAPPY! and set for Live For Speed
Shipping costs gonna be a killer unless you find someone from down under! Have you looked at ebay.com.au, local simracing forums and pc shops? You might not get it for free, but at least you could save a fortune on shipping.
yeah i'v tryed ebay but it come's with a steering wheel i only want the pedal's :O
What's wrong with them?
Why Would Anyone Give You Pedals For Free? And Why Would You Only Need The Pedals And Not A Wheel?
#6 - dadge
any why not buy a different set of pedals and make them USB?
well see ima pove C**t ;P i only have a steering wheel cause i bought it from Cash Converters -_- and they had no pedals there.
I think it's an Aussi expression with a smiley face, or it's abuse.
Hard to tell with Aussi's !
Someone should give me 1 million dollars for free because it will make me happy...

Also, he means pov, short for poverty.
Quote from dsmit239 :well see ima pove C**t ;P i only have a steering wheel cause i bought it from Cash Converters -_- and they had no pedals there.

so, you have an internet connection, LFS, a computer fast enough to run it. and a wheel. and now you're too poor to buy pedals?
well funny thing im using my phone internet soo yeahh haha and my computer just run's LFS
Go to cash converters every day. One day they will have pedals.
Quote from dsmit239 :well funny thing im using my phone internet soo yeahh haha and my computer just run's LFS

What? I pay 5x more for phone internet then then I do for home broadband so your statement still doesn't convince me to want to send you some pedals
Sorry to be the internet grammar nazi but words that end in S do not routinely require apostrophes. It's simple enough to understand where they belong, just look it up and spend five minutes reading about it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG