The online racing simulator
#1 - TRKAC
Racing in this game does not exist! Fix it!
Miracle happened,I had a "normal" race in this game,2 lap race
The game starts,1 lap goes,second lap goes,3 lap goes,the race restarts
1 lap goes ,22. lap goes,3. lap goes etc.

there aint a a finish,after the race is over nothing happens,you just keep on driving
total anticlimax compared to the start of the race

I hope there are plans to improve this game ,if not at least i will feed some of the trolls,kids on this forum with this thread -)

peace
Demo racing is often like this. Licenced races tend to be a lot better, in the right servers.
What are your suggestions then?
love this guy
This is a Improvements Suggestions thread, not a rant arena. You don't come here to complain, you come here to present your ideas about how the game can be improved.
What kind of climax were you expecting? I always thought that people race because they enjoy racing in its purest form, not to get some artificial award in the end.
what u want? fireworks??
Quote from Franky.S :what u want? fireworks??

not a half bad idea. whoever came in last has there car exploded with huge fireworks coming from it :P
He had 22 minutes of "Crash and fun" on "Crash & fun".
Quote from TRKAC :lol,i have a fan -)

kid it is the same on other servers.

peace

How can you say it's the same on other servers when you didn't even drive in them? You shouldn't go to a crash server and expect clean racing. As I said, try AA or Redline servers. Drive there for AT LEAST 30 mins and then say what you think.
Quote from Sobis :How can you say it's the same on other servers when you didn't even drive in them? You shouldn't go to a crash server and expect clean racing. As I said, try AA or Redline servers. Drive there for AT LEAST 30 mins and then say what you think.

to be fair though, its hard to start when theirs nowhere to start....

new guys always get the hard time

etc

etc
Quote from TRKAC :

peace

Yes, peace.

But if it takes you two full years to drive 16 laps you seriously need to consider some platform which is easier to understand for you, really.

I have a Wii here too for the kids.
Quote from TRKAC :
peace

Hmm, at least I choose to race on servers without crashers. Heck, they even have admins who take a look at replays and ban people who do not behave.
Seriously Devs/mods... why hasn't TRKAC been banned yet?

Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote from Sobis :How can you say it's the same on other servers when you didn't even drive in them? You shouldn't go to a crash server and expect clean racing. As I said, try AA or Redline servers. Drive there for AT LEAST 30 mins and then say what you think.

wrong thread

Quote from nl2dav :Yes, peace.

But if it takes you two full years to drive 16 laps you seriously need to consider some platform which is easier to understand for you, really.

I have a Wii here too for the kids.

wait,so the point aint to be the slowest?!

Quote from FPVaaron :Seriously Devs/mods... why hasn't TRKAC been banned yet?

Obvious troll is obvious.

yes,beg,just like you do in real life -)

lol kid if you have nothing constructive to say then at least learn to troll,right now you are just sad

peace
Quote from TRKAC :wrong thread

I rarely say these words and I don't like them, but you are really really dumb. This thread says: "Racing in this game does not exist! Fix it!". What I was trying to say, that racing actually exists, you just need to go to proper servers. As I said, go to AA or Redline server and play for at least 30 mins and then tell what you honestly think.
-
(Si Mclaren) DELETED by Si Mclaren
Let's try to be peaceful one more time ...
Quote from TRKAC :Miracle happened,I had a "normal" race in this game,2 lap race

there aint a a finish,after the race is over nothing happens,you just keep on driving
total anticlimax compared to the start of the racee

Please, watch F1, Indycar Series, NASCAR or any other racing category.

Racing is just start to run, run, run, then the race ends and they park the cars anywhere, then goes to other track in other week...
In LFS there are not these trucks taking the cars from a track to other, so another race just starts again so people can race more...

Also, you said about crashers in other thread, i can help you, no trolling, just tips from a man to a man:

There are 5 types of servers: (Good) Racing, (Bad) Racing, Cruise, Drift and Crashing...

If you enter a server called "Crash", its just for crashing and driving wrong way, etc... If you want race thats is not the right place.

If you want fair race, search a good racing server... [AA], Redline Racing, there are good (and fair) drivers where you can find good racing and no crashing (no crashing on purpose, of course.... Everyone makes mistakes on track sometimes)...

I tried to be peaceful and im talking from man to man, im hoping to you show some respect please...
Quote from TRKAC :Miracle happened,I had a "normal" race in this game,2 lap race

total anticlimax compared to the start of the race

I hope there are plans to improve this game ,if not at least i will feed some of the trolls,kids on this forum with this thread -)

peace

You have Air Atack servers[AA] For be a demo server they have a good lvl of drivers, time to time i scape a bit there to have a good race on xfg

Also, servers as RedLine Racers are pretty good too, both servers have admins all the time controling that there is no crashers or bad behaivoir

Also Cargame have a Demo server with great racers quality.

To add a bit more, if you really wanna try exelent quality race buy s2 and come to cargame.nl S2 or RR s2 or you just can run on a legue where the quality of the races is pure awesomes and no i'm not trolling this time

please TRKAC try to be more mature and double think what you are posting, ppl is starting to loose "Respect/credibility" on whatever you post on this forums.

Listen to our seggestion's like sobis told.
Follow our advise and you will find what you are looking for
Also if you dont like how LFS is working or what offers, you can try rFactor where you need 100gb of mod / tracks to TRY to race in one server, Or you can try iRacing where you waste your money to race whatever they choose to race, or you can try GTR2 where is really dead MP now and the few servers online they are worst that a demo sv here, Or you can try Netkar Pro...

IDK what else to say to you, really try to be more "Open minded".

Best regards
Quote from Si Mclaren :Please, watch F1, Indycar Series, NASCAR or any other racing category.

Racing is just start to run, run, run, then the race ends and they park the cars anywhere, then goes to other track in other week...
In LFS there are not these trucks taking the cars from a track to other, so another race just starts again so people can race more...

Also, you said about crashers in other thread, i can help you, no trolling, just tips from a man to a man:

There are 5 types of servers: (Good) Racing, (Bad) Racing, Cruise, Drift and Crashing...

If you enter a server called "Crash", its just for crashing and driving wrong way, etc... If you want race thats is not the right place.

If you want fair race, search a good racing server... [AA], Redline Racing, there are good (and fair) drivers where you can find good racing and no crashing (no crashing on purpose, of course.... Everyone makes mistakes on track sometimes)...

I tried to be peaceful and im talking from man to man, im hoping to you show some respect please...

I just tried to play on AA server,it was not very populated,but ok.there was no hitting but it is irritating when a formula goes by you BUT the problem is that at the end of the race nothing happens,not even a sound effect practice,racing it all feels the same and in real life after you finish the race you dont just park the car somewhere..
Quote from Inouva :You have Air Atack servers[AA] For be a demo server they have a good lvl of drivers, time to time i scape a bit there to have a good race on xfg

Also, servers as RedLine Racers are pretty good too, both servers have admins all the time controling that there is no crashers or bad behaivoir

Also Cargame have a Demo server with great racers quality.

To add a bit more, if you really wanna try exelent quality race buy s2 and come to cargame.nl S2 or RR s2 or you just can run on a legue where the quality of the races is pure awesomes and no i'm not trolling this time

please TRKAC try to be more mature and double think what you are posting, ppl is starting to loose "Respect/credibility" on whatever you post on this forums.

Listen to our seggestion's like sobis told.
Follow our advise and you will find what you are looking for
Also if you dont like how LFS is working or what offers, you can try rFactor where you need 100gb of mod / tracks to TRY to race in one server, Or you can try iRacing where you waste your money to race whatever they choose to race, or you can try GTR2 where is really dead MP now and the few servers online they are worst that a demo sv here, Or you can try Netkar Pro...

IDK what else to say to you, really try to be more "Open minded".

Best regards

Kid just a tip for you ,this is "Improvement Suggestions" part of the forum,ok little troll? now spam off

kids -)
if you win the race or place in top 3 then there is a 'clapping of hands' and winner ect notification
Quote from TRKAC :I just tried to play on AA server,it was not very populated,but ok.there was no hitting but it is irritating when a formula goes by you BUT the problem is that at the end of the race nothing happens,not even a sound effect practice,racing it all feels the same and in real life after you finish the race you dont just park the car somewhere..

Kid just a tip for you ,this is "Improvement Suggestions" part of the forum,ok little troll? now spam off

kids -)

Thank you for showing us how retarded you are.
I'm done with you.
Quote from TRKAC :I just tried to play on AA server,it was not very populated,but ok.there was no hitting but it is irritating when a formula goes by you BUT the problem is that at the end of the race nothing happens,not even a sound effect practice,racing it all feels the same and in real life after you finish the race you dont just park the car somewhere..

kids -)

Son, I am ashamed that you turned into such a messed up little kid.
Quote from bishtop :if you win the race or place in top 3 then there is a 'clapping of hands' and winner ect notification

not enough

Quote from Inouva :Thank you for showing us how retarded you are.
I'm done with you.

bye troll

Quote from FPVaaron :Son, I am ashamed that you turned into such a messed up little kid.

peace
not enough so what would your suggestion be?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG