The online racing simulator
Use of clutch
(77 posts, started )
Use of clutch
Hi all
I'm new in live for speed.
I mostly drive MRT5, formula XR and formula V8, all of these cars in sequencial box... but i never use the clutch before changing the gear.
Can this be a problem? do i need to use it to get more performance on this cars?
When you buy the game we'll talk about it.
Quote from Fir3spell :I mostly drive MRT5, formula XR and formula V8

*cough*
CRACKER
*cough*

you can't drive these cars without a S2 license...

EDIT: DAMN, too late.
illepall i have the game...
yes , i have license S2
not the license...

EDIT: is he banned yet?

EDIT 2: explain this:
Quote from Fir3spell's thing on the left :
Fir3spell
Demo racer

??
i don't know lol
i just bought the boxed version 2 weeks ago...
Did you log in to the forums with the same namd and password, as you do on liveforspeed.net or did you create a new account?

If you did the 2nd, thats the explanation.
ok...
weird,
I don't know anything about that, and because I don't know if you're cracking I'm not helping you...
except when you REALLY got S2

do you go online then?

EDIT: what he ^^ said...
Boxed version? From where?
No , i've never played online because i'm pretty new...
i still lose in the 2nd easiest setting...
Well , will you help me or not?
i dont have time to play your stupid games to see if i have the S2 license or whatever that is...
The are plenty of forums with people with more hospitality than you and with more education then you, which i can ask my question and have a awnser instead of people complaining...
Yeah, that's true, but it's a bit weird if someone has S2 but not at the forum... so....

cause you actually pay for the online mode for it...
that's the fun part of the game

hint: GO ONLINE!
???
i bought the game to just play it, do you only buy games to play online?
(i don't even have internet at home )
Don't bring education into it. Just log in as an S2 username, go online and get some stats so we can see you are S2 licenced, or explain where you bought LFS in a box.

To answer your question static static static static buzz hiss crackle. Sorry for the inconvenience, but LFS Assistance is temporarily down, a fee of £24 will fix it.

Edit: If you don't have the internet then how did you unlock it? Do you like the new tyre physics?
99,7% of forum members are going to kill me for this, but never mind:
So, using the clutch in LFS will not help you at all at the moment, it might be more funny and challenging to drive, but your lap times will not go up... especially in formula-class cars

And can you have explain us how exactly did you unlocked LFS? You did that, didnt you?

Quote from fir3spell :

Quote from tristancliffe :Don't bring education into it. Just log in as an S2 username, go online and get some stats so we can see you are S2 licenced, or explain where you bought LFS in a box.

lol
it takes less time to ask my question in another forum than doing that...
Goodbye
Goodbye scum. May your lack of intellect forever burden you with confusion and ignorance.
Obviously a cracker. Banana anyone?
#19 - Jakg
Quote from Fir3spell :??
i don't know lol
i just bought the boxed version 2 weeks ago...

Yes, you bought the Boxed version. Of course. Please stop talking out of your ass
Quote from Fir3spell :???
i bought the game to just play it, do you only buy games to play online?

then how did you unlock it? and yes, when lfs is the ONLINE racing simulator
Quote from Fir3spell :illepall i have the game...
yes , i have license S2

yes Mr Demo Racer!
:banana:
Quote from MadCatX :99,7% of forum members are going to kill me for this, but never mind:
So, using the clutch in LFS will not help you at all at the moment, it might be more funny and challenging to drive, but your lap times will not go up... especially in formula-class cars

Thanks a LOT MadcatX, i owe you one
Well , i don't know what are you talking about... but here goes my explanation:

I bought the game two weeks ago and then when i went home i tried it in my computer and i could only play with 3 or 4 cars and 1 track i think , i don't remember... then i told a friend of this who understands a lot of computers and he came to my home and brought a special version or something and got the game working... i still don't have the bmw car but he said that without internet i couldn't get it or something...

Believe it or not, it's the truth...
i will get internet in some months and then you will explain me how to register with S2 license (i don't understand too much computers)
#22 - Jakg
Quote from Fir3spell : Goodbye

sooo close to getting rid of another Cracker...
Quote from Fir3spell :I bought the game two weeks ago and then when i went home i tried it in my computer and i could only play with 3 or 4 cars and 1 track i think , i don't remember... then i told a friend of this who understands a lot of computers and he came to my home and brought a special version or something and got the game working... i still don't have the bmw car but he said that without internet i couldn't get it or something...

he brought you round the cracker ffs, and you wont get the BMW as there is no cracker for the new version. Methinks you owe the Devs £24
i don't have more time for this silly discussion...
I might get internet in two weeks and then i will prove EVERYONE that you are wrong and that i really bought the stupid game..
I will just add this to my favorites and then i will post againwith the S2 license to prove my myself...
Quote from Fir3spell :Thanks a LOT MadcatX, i owe you one
Well , i don't know what are you talking about... but here goes my explanation:

I bought the game two weeks ago and then when i went home i tried it in my computer and i could only play with 3 or 4 cars and 1 track i think , i don't remember... then i told a friend of this who understands a lot of computers and he came to my home and brought a special version or something and got the game working... i still don't have the bmw car but he said that without internet i couldn't get it or something...

Believe it or not, it's the truth...
i will get internet in some months and then you will explain me how to register with S2 license (i don't understand too much computers)

Hmmm, what version of LFS do you have? It is on the bottom of screen - should be 0.5U..... if it says 0.5Q or P - than you friend cracked it..... so dont blame these really licensed racers that they were a little pissed up. As you can see, you are officially still a demo racer. And there is one thing I dont understand - I know there was a box version of S1 sold in Germany, but boxed S2?? Sorry fir3spell, but I have never heard about it....

Hope to see ya one day with a license on a track online...
#25 - Jakg
look, if you didnt pay for it (well, you say you went and bought a boxed copy, which afaik is a jewel case only available in Germany), and a friend ran a program that made it the full version, dont you think that you dont actually have a license? and if you bought S2 like you claim, "Demo Racer" wouldnt be under your name!

EDIT - MadCatX talked about the german boxed copy, didnt know it was S1 only (although makes sense with patches and such like), but that just slaps you round the face with the Salmon Of Doubt

Use of clutch
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG