The online racing simulator
Not getting along well in multiplayer
Hi everyone.
Im new to LFS and only recently started to really get into it. I plan to get S2 very soon but after recent events in not so sure i should. Im quite annoyed right now so i'll try my best to stay cool in this post. Here is the problem. After about 10 minutes playing in a demo server I suddenly see no less than 3 votes to kick/ban me. I have no clue why. I have gone through 2 races flawlessly and as far as i know no one has crashed because of my actions and i have not crashed into anyone. I ask why people want to kick me and i wait about another 4 min until i get a response saying "i just think you brake too late" or "you're a bad driver." Being fully honest, i am not that fast but i have never made any effort towards anything related to ruining anyone's race. In first corner of blackwood I always brake hard and keep clear of all other cars. Yet people still find something to complain about. I would really like some advice.

Thanks.
You should also know that i always give full effort to win a race.
#3 - Sobis
Don't worry, these things only happens in demo. Demo is free, so sometimes kids just want to b***h around and kick/ban random people. I have never seen such things in S2, so buy it ASAP, you won't regret it !
Not online that much... Slow PB's..

No... He is not going to make it. Wii kart can be fun too
Advice? Half full servers are generally better than full ones in demo. Don't take it to heart, you get idiots in every game and it's not like that all the time.
Demo servers
Have you tried the Redline Racing Demo servers?

We usually have an admin online for a large part of the day.

We keep the servers as clean as possible for those that are interested in racing and we don't have voting switched on so you can't get voted out by the "nobrain kids".

Just be sure to read the server rules when you join.

You appear to be from USA our servers are usually busy from about 18:00 to 23:00 GMT.
For the kick/ban voting, it is enough that one moron starts a vote against you, and the rest follows as sheeps. So I wouldn't get upset right away about that.

My impression is that the S2 license is for the grown ups. On S2 licensed servers you will find more dedicated people, which are more interested in good, clean racing rather than drama and pranks.
I will give you a new S2 license.
Reply back soon.
Quote from CheerioDM :I will give you a new S2 license.
Reply back soon.

Did you happen to win the lottery?
I feel bad for him and would like for him to appreciate the fine work Scavier has done.
Quote from CheerioDM :I feel bad for him and would like for him to appreciate the fine work Scavier has done.

I see, that's very nice of you.
id say the same as probably has already been said,take it from personal experience there are always the immature few who will vote for no reason and it starts a little vote trend where everyone assumes the person has voted for a genuine reason and they vote..i can say that its much rare in s2 and so much so that ive never experienced it on s2 servers..
If it happens on any Mrc servers then you can go to our forums www.mrc-lfs.com and leave a post in the complaints section or look for Mrc bish and pm me and then i can check it out and deal with it..most other servers have forums aswell and i know the majority of them will sort it out for you.

all the best and good luck in lfs
Your time is running out.
Hey, thanks for the support guys. And if you really do have an s2 license i would really appreciate it.
I am sending you a voucher code.
Quote from CheerioDM :I am sending you a voucher code.

Wow what a nice guy..good to see such good kindness
Quote from Sobis :Don't worry, these things only happens in demo. Demo is free, so sometimes kids just want to b***h around and kick/ban random people. I have never seen such things in S2, so buy it ASAP, you won't regret it !

I agree, welcome to the fold my freind!
Quote from Waste Me :welcome to the fold

Could someone explain me this sentense? It's the first time I'm seeing expression: welcome to the fold...
Quote from Sobis :Could someone explain me this sentense? It's the first time I'm seeing expression: welcome to the fold...

Its just an old saying/phrase meaning welcome to the group

Fold has several different meanings, in this case its this :

Fold : (noun)
a : a flock of sheep
b : a group of people or institutions that share a common faith, belief, activity, or enthusiasm
Quote from Sobis :Don't worry, these things only happens in demo. Demo is free, so sometimes kids just want to b***h around and kick/ban random people. I have never seen such things in S2, so buy it ASAP, you won't regret it !

I remember bashing 1 as a demo player.

Oh, how much fun I had.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG