The online racing simulator
AutoCross Grass-Layouts
(18 posts, started )
#1 - SEV7N
AutoCross Grass-Layouts
DA-AutoX ODN STYLE. *HI-RES*

Download this and go to DRIFTAUSTRALIA server to drift some NEW Layouts!

********WHAT YOU GET*********************************

*New Banners
*New Road
*new cones - More on the way!
*GRASS
*Curbs
*A NEW SYLE OF LFS DRIFT COURSES.

I made this for our team members and people who come on the server regularly, Your Welcome to download it and come on Anytime

Its main purpose is to have a different feel for LFS when it comes to the Autocross Layouts.

heres a preview of a finished lay.

DOWNLOAD At MediaFire

DOWNLOAD At LFS DB

DOWNLOAD At 4Shared

Original Files Here: ORIFINAL FILES
#2 - Danas
nice idea
#3 - SEV7N
Some Lay's
Custom Track

Playground
#4 - SEV7N
Quote from SEV7N :DA-AutoX ODN STYLE. *HI-RES*

Download this and go to DRIFTAUSTRALIA server to drift some NEW Layouts!

********WHAT YOU GET*********************************

*New Banners
*New Road
*new cones - More on the way!
*GRASS
*Curbs
*A NEW SYLE OF LFS DRIFT COURSES.

I made this for our team members and people who come on the server regularly, Your Welcome to download it and come on Anytime

Its main purpose is to have a different feel for LFS when it comes to the Autocross Layouts.

heres a preview of a finished lay.

DOWNLOAD

Also At Lfsdatabase.eu

This is amazing! I'm so glad to see people still care about LFS, LFS will never die! But console do! :P

Can you upload to another site? I've been trying to download since I saw this post about an hour ago...
#6 - SEV7N
hi, Cheers heres a link, willl upload to some other sites later

DOWNLOAD
Nide Add-On.
But I forgot to make a savedata do someone have the old files again, I´d like to delete everything instead of teh dark tarmac

Kind Regards
#8 - SEV7N
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Nide Add-On.
But I forgot to make a savedata do someone have the old files again, I´d like to delete everything instead of teh dark tarmac

Kind Regards

Hi, I have uploaded the ridgy-didge files, i have not got the original AX_ADS1.bmp. Im sure someone can help you with that

Download Original Files
Quote from SEV7N :Hi, I have uploaded the ridgy-didge files, i have not got the original AX_ADS1.bmp. Im sure someone can help you with that

Download Original Files

If some who has yet to change any files can help? I never changed my files exect adding car skins. I might be able to help him, Where can I find it?
Quote from SEV7N :hi, Cheers heres a link, willl upload to some other sites later

DOWNLOAD

Crap...

My bitdefender won't let me on to the site... I'm gonna keep trying I need some grass!

On a game that is...:banana_ra
Quote from ISLYDWAYZI :Downloading now thank you!!

And heres that file...

No Worries Cheers for helping.
Can i ask for Lyt Please. Thanks, and i was making something like this too, but it was to hard

Nice GJ.
with this texturemod , the layouts looks so much better than with the standart textures.

for example:

i have modified my extremedriftlayout with this texturemod.
this is how it looks now.
Attached images
exdrftpic2.jpg
Quote from kristipops1 :Can i ask for Lyt Please. Thanks, and i was making something like this too, but it was to hard

Nice GJ.

here ya go
Attached files
GrassLays.zip - 10.1 KB - 376 views
Quote from Bass-Driver :with this texturemod , the layouts looks so much better than with the standart textures.

for example:

i have modified my extremedriftlayout with this texturemod.
this is how it looks now.

Glad ya like it track looks real nice!

AutoCross Grass-Layouts
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG