The online racing simulator
M7 Rx7
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Sly1
M7 Rx7
WIP*

Just finished and I decided to share with the community.

I have actually yet to see how it looks I just finished it and hopefully someone will download maaaaybe post a few pictures? Just an idea...
#3 - Sly1
Quote from JazzOn :here's a pic ;_)

You can download teh skin(cmx) viewer from the lfs website. http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons

Thanks man. I knew about the CMX viewer tried it about 2 years ago maybe and never got it work I had a bad pc at the time. But after looking at the picture it looks abit plain so I might add some shading.
#4 - Sly1
The skin is done!!

And here you guys go.

I was unable to upload to LFS world though... My dimensions are right 1024x1024 but I guess my net wouldn't work at the moment, and yes I tried signing in on my S2 account. But I'm unable to bring up my email, I forgot my web password.

I've just seen your aother thread and noticed you want some opinions. Well here is mine xD

I am actually not sure if you really are the creator of these skins as i feel like i have seen them around already.

However, the shadows you've applied are from Fredrik Soerles template and it would be nice if you'd write that on the skins like he asked you to in the template.

For the skin itself, there are a few issues, like the sponsor plate that would not have been place where it is now.

The resolution is partly very low and the hood lines are extremely edgy.

Also the colors are quite different to the ones on the side.

#6 - Sly1
Sorry I should have mentioned that. Yea I got the shading from master skinnerz a buddy of mine wanted a skin gave this shading and XRT badge.

But I assure you I made this skin couldn't have been able to finish so fast without master skinnerz.

But to be honest this for the community so just a rough design I'm working on the 2048 version as well as tweaking stuff here and there.

Thank you for your reply.

M7 Rx7
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG