The online racing simulator
Racing on public server with better cars - how?
Hello as topic says, when i am joing public server and want to pick up faster car, server says i've got not enough of credits/xp to buy it, what does it mean?

How to get that credits/xp points?

How to buy out the cars?

Cheers, Norbert.
#2 - Sobis
Just drive around and collect credits.

Alternative: go to race server which allows you to choose the car you like.
Quote from Norbert Wolf :
How to buy out the cars?

Don't try to swim in a pool larger then 2 meters in depth without a swimming license.

Quote :Total stats:
Travelled distance:195 Km
Fuel burnt:31 Ltr
Laps:49

Dave, Norbert does have that swimming license for sure. Hi Norbert, nice to see you trying LFS out, it'll be a wierd feeling after driving iRacing for a long time like you've done. Basically the exp works like SR/iRating does. You drive to increase your exp & SR to "unlock" the faster cars.

This is a server add-on that only the most populated servers use, for example Cargame S2. If you don't have enough exp to join the track on that server I think you can go to Cargame S1 and gain some exp etc and join S2 server once you got it up, correct me if I'm wrong on that one Dave.

E: There is commands to see the exact amount of exp etc you need for each car, I can not remember the commands though, try typing !help on the server.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :E: There is commands to see the exact amount of exp etc you need for each car, I can not remember the commands though, try typing !help on the server.

I think it's !infos, and you can find out your experience rating using !ex and your points using !pi
Credits? You might have connected to a cruise server where you have to drive to "earn" cash (credit) so you can afford to buy other cars. But those are only in cruise servers, and NOT race servers, as far as I am aware. When you update the hosts list these servers will be marked "cruise".

Certain race servers have put a restriction where you are not allowed to drive certain cars until you've gained a minimum ammount of LFS-experience points (LFSEI - LFS experience index). Not all servers use this restriction methods, and this is a thrid party server-side addition - which is used to filter out newer drivers with little or no LFS-online data.
Yeah never thought of that, make sure you filter out the cruise servers
Quote from cargame.nl :Don't try to swim in a pool larger then 2 meters in depth without a swimming license.

Statistics lies mate

Thank you guys for all help, seems all clearer now Cyu on track.
I try not to be biased to my servers on this forum because there are more servers set up like this... But I verified where this question was coming from before I made the post;

http://www.spdoracing.com/even ... iver/Norbert%20Wolf/hosts

And statistics do not lie, you have no LFS experience (on that account). Iracing isn't comparable to LFS. The tire physics are much better. For a 5 year old sim

Its indeed !infos ... And yes on the S1 server you can advance more quickly and if I recall right you can jump in a MRT on OW and NGT on GTR.

Need to clear that up on the website, some day.

But... If you drive on other servers (cruise servers even), your experience rises and on some servers its enough to unlock more automatically without doing something special on that particular server first. Its called LFSEI

Txns for additional info.

I've been playing the game mostlly in offline mode, online been too much confusing to me until i posted here, specially that manual was lacking of explanation on this features. I am doing fine with almost every car in here :P

And yes, LFS has no doubt better tire model, it's much easier and more realistic to control cars here than in iRacing, becouse when car actually go sideways i can nicelly correct it, in iRacing in lot of cars it's more a lottery with way more chances to spun out.
^^ This, glad its not only me who finds that.
Quote from Norbert Wolf :Txns for additional info.

I've been playing the game mostlly in offline mode, online been too much confusing to me until i posted here, specially that manual was lacking of explanation on this features. I am doing fine with almost every car in here :P

And yes, LFS has no doubt better tire model, it's much easier and more realistic to control cars here than in iRacing, becouse when car actually go sideways i can nicelly correct it, in iRacing in lot of cars it's more a lottery with way more chances to spun out.

No wonder you didnt find anything in manual because it is not the feature of the game.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG