The online racing simulator
Race of Champions Info/Rules
I am expecting at least 16 teams to sign up to this event. In this case, the following bracket will apply.

The signed up nations will be split into 4 groups. Everybody will have a race on eachother and get a point for winning. 2 teams with most points in their group will advance to the next session and so on.
The finale with 2 teams left will be exclipit, and include driving every car.

About teams:
It would be good to have at least 3 drivers teamed up, but of course special cases can be made if requested.
If more than 16 teams sign-up, then teams who already participated in the main league of Nations will be at advantage.
The groups will be made in a random way, it's not us making the groups by handy.

About races:
The races of Top 16 will be announced 1 day before the actual event but not the cars. Cars will be selected on a random method, right before the race.

The selected nations' will line up at the start line, and start at the 3 green dots showing up in the left corner.
Hitting objects on the track, except barriers and ads will result in a 2 second penalty.
The driver who makes it to the finish line after 1 lap with least overall time is the winner.

We will probably have 2 servers to make the things flow easier, and faster. I will also announce on which server your battle will be.
YOU MUST have a team member on our IRC chanel for easier understanding, and faster communication. Not fulfilling this will result in a DQ from the event.

We have 2 different skins for each car, one black and one white to make it more ROC style. The colors will also be announced @ the race brackets topic.
well ROc seems to don´t have the fans inside LFS, I already tried it also 2 times...

Race of Champions Info/Rules
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG