The online racing simulator
AudioScrobbler -- LFS Group!
(52 posts, started )
I'm in too, I've just discovered last.fm
Goodie

A fair amount of LFS'ers are joining now. Just nice to see what most of us listen too.
Signed up Now im going to check if i got this thing working right

*edit* yay it works! *edit*
#5 - mr_x
ive joined the group... had audioscrobbler for some time now.. getting a decent number of tracks built up
Might be a dumb Q, but what is it?.

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Might be a dumb Q, but what is it?.

Dan,

Yeah, me too. Does it play music? is it like P2P? I went to the site and
didn't really figure out exactly what it does.
it's basically a site with stats from your Winamp(or other player).
And shows what you listen to most (genre), favorite tracks, etc.... It also gives recommendations to music you might like depending on what you listen too, and it is really nice to find out what else you might like --- especially some unknown artists.

And it also helps when someone asks what kind of music you listen too.... just link to your profile here and forget about it
Will join later, nice job Tweak
Funny how long ago Tweak made this, and now its just recently becoming popular again
So basically it allows you all to see that I listen to Tatu, like... ALL the time???
But I don't want you to know that!

I'll join
Heh, my playlist is a weird mix. So I joined just for the hell of it.
I believe I joined a way back; I'm ixulai on there for those that don't know.
You'll have to excuse the lame entries of late though; my brother has been using my comp a lot recently.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I would join but then there's no point really cause I don't listen to music, at all ...unless someone near me is, then I dont have a choice I know that probably makes me sound even wierder than the guys that listen to wham, but hey you wanted to know :P
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I dunno when I listen to music online, it's usually some sort a radio station.
How would that work with this?
LOL Playlist includes Alice Cooper, Patti LaBelle and Rush Limbaugh.....
This isn't listening to online radio (although you can on Last.Fm Radio station, but this is not about radio)... it is just recording or keeping record of what mp3's or other song media you are listening to, so basically you can see what you listen to most, it can give recommendations and... it lists people that listen to the same music as you, and all in all, it is just to see what other music you might like. A good resource in my opinion if you use it quite often.

And this LFS group is just to see what music we all listen too, nothing special, but fun to see
Quote from Tweaker :

And this LFS group is just to see what music we all listen too, nothing special, but fun to see

25k+ tracks played :faint2: Last time I checked you were up to 50 members too.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
By the way, I've just sorted my music archive and put all RBDJ songs together I could find: 58 songs, correctly named including cover images. If you are interested, I can upload them somewhere.

I've also sorted all songs by Vic, 25 all in mp3 or aac format
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I had a penny for the number of brothers who've listened to lame music on other peoples' computers, I'd have £4.57.

Sod it, I've got Wham - Young Guns on my drive somewhere. I put it there, and sometimes I listen to it! Willingly!

lol, by lame, I meant shit like bonkers & hardcore nation... wham? You're sick
Quote from tinyk :25k+ tracks played :faint2: Last time I checked you were up to 50 members too.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Hmmm and that is not all my tracks played... I have a lot of WMAs that don't have tags and was listening to those for several months, and never checked my Audioscrobbler stuff. Now I don't listen to those, or if I do, I fill out the tag for a specific song or album. Pain in the arse (but those WMAs are old and collected from friends, so they were never 'professionaly' tagged )

Anyways, this is cool, the group has grown, just neat to see more than 19 members (when I posted this thread)
Quote from Tweaker :Hmmm and that is not all my tracks played... I have a lot of WMAs that don't have tags and was listening to those for several months, and never checked my Audioscrobbler stuff. Now I don't listen to those, or if I do, I fill out the tag for a specific song or album. Pain in the arse (but those WMAs are old and collected from friends, so they were never 'professionaly' tagged )

Anyways, this is cool, the group has grown, just neat to see more than 19 members (when I posted this thread)

I have tag issues with some of my cds. For whatever reason some of them winamp doesn't list the artist or track names. I just get stuff like track 1: unknown artist. Yes they're legit cds, I have the cases and inserts to prove it. Out of 9 U2 cds I have one (Joshua Tree) that tracks aren't named.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Blah and almost all day Sunday I realized I was listening to some new albums that were not in my "Include Directory" !!!! grrrrr :banghead:
Joined, username is 96GTS.

LOL, it's like Facebook for music. I like it

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG