The online racing simulator
£12 credit to the most outrageous post
(22 posts, closed, started )
Hilarious or shocking. Give me something that will make us laugh or cringe.
Devs are not off limits. It can be any type of post. Audio, Video, Images, Stories.
Bar Joke: A Really Bad Day
it might not be funny but it was worth a post

A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison.
Car Dealership Joke
I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in the film "Twister". I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the"cruise control" and then went in the back to make a sandwich.
The Fire Truck Joke
Dirty

A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little girl next door. The little girl is in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side.

She is wearing a fireman's hat and has the wagon tied to a dog. The fireman says "Hey little girl. What are you doing?" The little girl says "I'm pretending to be a fireman and this is my fire truck!"

The fireman walks over to take a closer look. "Little girl that sure is a nice fire truck!" the fireman says. "Thanks mister", says the little girl. The fireman looks a little closer and notices the little girl has tied the dog to the wagon by it's testicles.

"Little girl", says the fireman, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the dog's neck I think you could go faster."

The little girl says, "You're probably right mister, but then I wouldn't have a siren!"
#7 - obmit
Man walks into a bar with an ostrich and a little bloke. They walk up to the bar and order their round of drinks. The little bloke immediately says "I'm not paying for that!". They get the drinks go off and sit at a table. Drinks drunk, they order another round and yet again the little bloke says "I'm not paying for that!". Anyway, this goes on for the rest of the evening and having heard what was said every time, when the man orders another round the barman says to him "Whats with the ostrich and the little bloke. Who, if you don't mind me saying seems a bit of a skinflint. He hasn't bought a round all evening!". "Well" says the man, "It's quite tragic really. I was on holiday and stumbled across a battered old bottle on the beach. I picked it up and rubbed some grime off, when a puff of smoke and a genie appeared. He said I could have one wish for releasing him. So I thought long and hard. I eventually asked for a long legged bird with a tight little c*nt"
I just wanna see who dares to say there is more outrageous thing than this

Checkmate
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
I approve of the current development speed.
I killed 1 million babies just 5 minutes ago at work, out in the toilet.
#17 - Ezpz
This shocking enough?

Clicky

Skip first 30 seconds
Your mom.wonder why it isn't here already
Scavier stole my Christmas. Where's the Scirococococococo.
It's been happening since ever. It is really true. People still do that. People can do everything they can if you offer them some money. True story.

Oh wait.
PEOPLE can do anything when you offer them money.

ScaViEr instead does nothing, no matter how much money you offer them.
just kidding ScaViEr, I still love you!
this thread is not related to LFS in any way whatsoever, and only invites misbehaviour.

Closed.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG