Drift Land

Minami [1 Normal, 1 Jump The Wall]
Drift Land [1 Open, 1 Track]

Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef_2zHEvtDE

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2jh330qkyv0qx0s
The best ebisu pack so far.
Quote from Ales_M :The best ebisu pack so far.

Agreed. I've only built and seen about 3-4, but seeing all in one pack is just awesome.
There someones that looks like it (Budoka ones eg.), but yours still better (in my oppinion).
Good Work
I like the layouts alot. They are very well placed and spaced out. It gives you enough room to do what you could do on the irl track. Simply put...Great Job Yo!
Quote from WikidHunter :I like the layouts alot. They are very well placed and spaced out. It gives you enough room to do what you could do on the irl track. Simply put...Great Job Yo!

thanks, i try to make this Circuit the most real as possible hehe
i like the layouts
well done , keep it going
how do I install objects on the autocross track? wheels only appear as limits of the track

sorry for my english...........
Quote from samisr20gt :how do I install objects on the autocross track? wheels only appear as limits of the track

sorry for my english...........

You must be an S1 or S2 licensed user to use the autocross functionality of Live for Speed. You can get to the Blackwood Car park, but cannot place any objects on it if you are a Demo User.
Quote from dekojester :You must be an S1 or S2 licensed user to use the autocross functionality of Live for Speed. You can get to the Blackwood Car park, but cannot place any objects on it if you are a Demo User.

ok thanks.........
This is a great pack of layouts thank you so much!

EBISU Circuit By ShiftPulse
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG