The online racing simulator
Language bug [one part fixed]
(3 posts, started )
1. [fixed in 0.6B12]
Join server that someone running in-game (not dedicated), example he is using spanish, and you english, server messages will be on spanish. Like if you try to add more than one car from your connection and only one car is allowed, you will see "max de coches por usario : 1" instead if english version. same for car reset not allowed on this host...

2. In Croatian translation...

when reseting qualify you have message :

EN version: "Qualifiying restarts"
CRO version: "Kvalifikacije POČINJE PONOVO" - you cant say it like this, correct it would be "Kvalifikacije POČINJU PONOVO"

when reseting race you have message :

EN version: "Race RESTARTS"
CRO version: "Utrka POČINJE PONOVO" -this is correct

In current translation files its not possible to translate it fine, because same line is used in race and qualify restarts.

Also same thing goes to "Qualify STARTS"
On Croatian it should be "Kvalifikacije POČINJU" not POČINJE

Shortly: in Croatian translation we need separate line in language file when restarting race and qualify, currently line "3a_actnrest RESTARTS" is used in both, race and qualify restarts
maybe its not so important bug, but...
Daniel, I accept with you. I tried to make russian/ukrainian translations and noticed that some lines are unused and some lines not exist. Some of that collected in this thread, but I think there more untranslated lines.

https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80615

I accept with Scawen, it is really hard work to do. For example in english :

HE blocked messages
SHE blocked messages
IT blocked messages

So it needs only 1 line, but in russian it needs 3 different lines :

ОН заблокировал сообщения
ОНА заблокировала сообщения
ОНО заблокировало сообщения.

So even language is specific and should have unique lines. I hope to see that improvments soon. My translation isn't cool, some lines are much reduced.
Frunzie:

A lot of those strings have been around forever. The weather types are combined in the track selection screen (For instance, BL with Cloudy Sunset).

As for the tyres, the SLICK_SOFT and RACE_INTERMEDIATE has been around for a long time. Before released S2, there was a leaked Beta version that used SLICK_SOFT and those nouns instead of SLICK_R1.

There's nothing too unknown with those strings. It's all futureproofing.

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG