The online racing simulator
Montoya's head on shunt!!
(26 posts, started )
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
When that happened? When Montoya was on Williams? Looks like it when looking the clothes. Atleast he learnt some words from the USA when he was racing there :P
Lol I wish there'd not of been anyone to hold him back!
LOL his wife tried to silence him by putting her hand on his mouth.
That clip is great, I'd like to have seen what Montoya would have done without the wife in the way ... I reckon the TV company the guy was recording for would have been a man down

Keiran
seems to me that its actualy montoya's faulth, the camera man is filming in the ferarri crew and montoya is walking forward and looking sideways, just walks straight into the camera himself.

camera guy should have said: "your f*cking idiot, u broke my camera."
Quote from snellejowan :"your f*cking idiot, u broke my camera."

exactly what i was thinking
#8 - Jakg
yeap, Montoya in his own little world walks into the camera, but the camera man apologises anyway (i imagine it must of hurt), but he goes mental! pitty the camera!
He's a sheer lunatic.
Just remember, he did come to F1 from "Chump Cars"

(ps, i realise he actually came from CART's, but i have no idea what it stands for, and it didnt fit with the joke)
This is why I like Montoya, he may not be the fastest but he is entertaining
it was spooky, just about 1 sec before that happened i was thinking 'if i tried that i would spin' because i spun before a race trying to warm the tyres on my kart once and its an F1 car!
#16 - JJ72
Quote from thisnameistaken :His wife's not only got the beauty in that relationship, but the brains too. What does he bring?

Tell her to call me.

Latino Pinto?
Can only make him stupidererer by getting hit in the noggin'
#18 - wE1l
To be honest it was a big hit, I'd be a tad upset. However he did go over the top.
great vid

lol, "f**king raikonen, F**KING idiot" LOL!!

the reason he got so upset is coz its pretty embarrasing getting hit by a camera lol, so he wanted to show that he was the 'big man'
Quote from wE1l :
This guy has his moments.

*had
Quote from zeugnimod ::ices_rofl

I love Montoya!

That one is also nice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;search=montoya%20kimi

think about all the times some backmarker has slowed you down in lfs or some guy 2 laps behind blocks you or the race line i can understand being pissed at raikonen then... lots of tension and then to have something frustrating like that happen. sure its not gentlemanlike behavior... jpm is human. I'm not a big fan of his but i have a small understanding of his anger
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not a fan of his at all, I think he's a dickhead, but I also think we need more drivers like him in F1.

i think he's great tbh. something hasn't gone right for him in F1. maybe his head got screwed over when he hit that camera a few years back but when he was in F3000 and CART he was amazing to watch, super quick and very aggressive.
You see flashes of this in the F1 car every now and then but not like it used to be.
I think your right though Kev, we need more of him in F1... would certainly be interesting then
-
#24 - wE1l
Quote from Blackout :*had

Yes I agree with you, he changed so much. Was really surprised how he's content to play second fiddle to Raikkonen last year. I can't imagine he would yield an inch in his Williams days.
Quote from nikimere :i think he's great tbh. something hasn't gone right for him in F1. maybe his head got screwed over when he hit that camera a few years back but when he was in F3000 and CART he was amazing to watch, super quick and very aggressive.
You see flashes of this in the F1 car every now and then but not like it used to be.
I think your right though Kev, we need more of him in F1... would certainly be interesting then

Word. When he was in CART, there were some really top-notch, talented drivers there (DeFerran, Franchitti, and Castro-Neves, for example), and he absolutely dominated the series. He was like Paul Tracy, only with talent. Things haven't clicked for him in F1, but he's still undeniably talented and a ball to watch. If the F1 grid were full of Juan Pablos, I'd get up early on Sundays a lot more often. But perhaps F1, where overtaking is so rare and difficult (especially when you don't have one of the fastest cars on the grid), doesn't suit his style. Whatever the cause, he gets a free pass for his F1 foolishness from me, because of all the enjoyment I got from watching him in CART.

Quote from thisnameistaken :His wife's not only got the beauty in that relationship, but the brains too. What does he bring?

Tell her to call me.

Oh, and I think the answer to your question is "metric assloads of cash." Sorry.

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG