The online racing simulator
Announcing MTDZX KY3X GM-C Race Server
Okay.... Please if someone can make a clean one, I would appreciate it alot (the pic I mean)

Sorry, if wrong topic but we have started to make a server, with ultimately LONGEST TRACK EVER, called Grand Master C - Racetrack... ( Or just GM-C, or GM, or GM Long)

( C comes from the version, and it is final)

I do not have the pic but the basic data is in this thread:
(and that lyt is not final altough same name)
that looks like an 8 minute run oh and whats tb4?
Quote from e2mustang :that looks like an 8 minute run oh and whats tb4?

XR GT Turbo
FXO Turbo
RB4 GT
LX4

with TBO ~6:40 minutes
with LRF ~6:20 minutes
with GTR about 5 minutes
thx ! i was close i'll check it out
I just tried the UF1000 and it took 8 mins to drive one lap
You missed an opportunity to use the runoff in the sweeper.
my best rb4 time is 6:28.0
good layout,very long track so watch out with tires
I like this layout a lot
Is the server still up, can't seem to find it.

Edit: Found it.
Track updated a bit
It's a lovely, lovely track. My favorite open track layout thus far.
Only problem is that I'm so terrible without the racing line. ^_^
Quote from Skagen :It's a lovely, lovely track. My favorite open track layout thus far.
Only problem is that I'm so terrible without the racing line. ^_^

I like it when you like it
Nice layout over there. Best lap - -TRR- Hazaky : 7:06.45 (XRT)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Okay.... Please if someone can make a clean one, I would appreciate it alot (the pic I mean)

Not perfect,but I guess it's good,so here ya go: full size / smaller (pick yourself)

PS. FO8 please?
Quote from Eclipsed :Not perfect,but I guess it's good,so here ya go: full size / smaller (pick yourself)

PS. FO8 please?

Very thank you mate

Yes, your prize is Formula V8 open (and Formula Junior)
Best layout I've tried! (I wonder if there's anyone crazy enough to do a race in this...)
Quote from Senninha25 :Best layout I've tried! (I wonder if there's anyone crazy enough to do a race in this...)

well let's plan a date and let's see then
I don't like the the double backed hairpin, You can't race through that section very well, And the last one where the grass is like.. RIGHT there.. Could you make that wider?
I think if the tight turns will be edited to be easy driving, then 1 car can go in the straights

So UM21 can try solve it, everything is possibel
no worries! GM version D will be announced... now

Doing the layout in someday, the plan is now more difficult, as making same time EVEN LONGER with more wider track, it needs an imagination, however, I will try it with good smile on

Stay tuned!
I say don't try and make it longer, Please just perfect it, At least make it so two FXRS could duel side by side (Comfortably, Maybe 1 human torso length apart) As that will the perfect amount of space.

You've got perfection already, Don't over do it. (It is a really, really challenging track.)
needs to be wider in some bits, but very well made. Part going from Ky2 into final sector for Ky2 is quite odd, i like the chicane but that right handed turn doesnt have enough room for entry.
If you have some problems with tight turns, use handbrake like me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG