The online racing simulator
Michael Schumacher 2011 Spa 20th Anniversary Helmet Request
I'm looking for Michael's gold-plated helmet that he used in Spa this year.
Here is a link for the making of the helmet, including a great view of the full helmet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5ZoiEKtgU

Thanks in advance
Ok, bought myself some courage and started this

But I would need a pic of the top of the helmet, the ones provided on Schubert's website do know clearly show that area, which is quite complicated actually ^^

Here's what I've done so far. I drew the Dragon, but it's going to be a REAL pain to align, that's for sure.
Attached images
cmx_00000314.jpg
nice
its looks nice
hehe, that's quite a project

I'm not sure, but the monster stuff might become an obstical too. The H-logo on Simonas helmet was already tricky to get done...

As a little critism, the black shape could be round up a bit on the front and the pin-stripe a bit more curved.

However, good luck and good nerves :P
I made the things straight to look ok from side view, otherwise we get a little curve on the shape which I really dislike (doesn't look good to me on that shape).

Yeah, the Monster is going to be a problem too. Maybe I won't put it in, as it ruins the helmet anyway
hehehe
Quote from Mullog :I drew the Dragon, but it's going to be a REAL pain to align, that's for sure.

Just to let you know, it's is... Well... Impossible ^^

No way I can find to make it look good on the cube. I really hope for new shape/mapping in next helmet version (if it ever comes xD)

Thus, I don't know if it's worth finishing this helmet as the dragon (as well as the Monster logo which I haven't started and can't be arsed to ) is one of the main design on the helmet...
Hey ! I'm back

Recently found a new way to skin on the cube, here is the first result

Hope you guys like it, even if it's quite late
Attached images
HEL_MSCSPA2011.jpg
SchumacherSpa2011_preview.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG