The online racing simulator
Broadcasts
(13 posts, started )
Broadcasts
Hello, everyone.

I have been streaming some of the big leagues on LFS such as iTCC 2011, Kyoto 250 and the GT2 WS Round 2. With the new update on Livestreams Procaster, I can now stream races in full resolution, although livestream will of course scale the picture, it is in much better quality than before.

I have a whole "studio" set up and have my brother to help me. I have one high-end gaming-computer with a triple-screen setup with three 24" full HD monitors, as well as one high-end laptop and one mid-end. I will be looking at setting up another gaming-pc with the streaming program, to allow more cameras. An example: Having the stream broadcast and as well having a smaller box within the stream where an on-board footage is going on for like 20 sec when following the battle.

I can also stream events from other simulators and games, as long as the game/simulator supports it.
So if you want your event streamed, please take contact, and we can discuss about it!
Forgot to say that my livestream channel is www.livestream.com/tommy24
It is currently limited to 50 viewers, but I have sent an application to livestream to get verified and get unlimited viewer-space
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
Hmm... Do they offer a "studio" as livestream does? Does it support multiple cameras from different PCs?

Will deffo test out it possibilites when I get home from work :-) Thanks!
Tried it yesterday, and the streaming it self was decent, but its functionality doesnt come close to livestream, unfortunatly.
I have found a better streaming service than livestream, which I will try to setup and use tonight at the Baltic Series Round 1. I will pay for it monthly, which allows me to now have up to 500 viewers at the same time, and 25 000 viewer minutes a month. This new service provides me to do... pretty much anything I want, and you will see the future streams being more professional than any stream you have ever seen on Live for Speed. This new service will be used 100% for the first time by me in the upcoming 16-hour race this weekend, so then, tune in! I have many new features I want to present to you :-)
So there will be stream for Baltic Series Round 1? Will it be announced?
Quote from Kristi :So there will be stream for Baltic Series Round 1? Will it be announced?

Yes, it will. Its stated in the series' thread :-) Will announce it in the general lfs forum later on today. The stream will be streamed with the new streaming service, but will not include own graphics and such as I am too short on time for that to this race, but it will feature some cool new functions, and run smoother and better than previously through livestream. The races wont be available on-demand anymore though, but they will all be available for download. I will most probably create a website in the near future where you can dowload race-streams :-)
Just asked so because the event info thread still shows your livestream page not the new one. Actually, if the new site supports embded code, then you could solve it with just one site.
Quote from Kristi :Just asked so because the event info thread still shows your livestream page not the new one. Actually, if the new site supports embded code, then you could solve it with just one site.

Yupp, I know. Thats because its not really been tested out yet :-P I am planning on making a website where all the streams will be stored, and of course put the embedded stream in ;-)
Did you consider http://www.own3d.tv/ ? Its free for as far I can see and it does very high quality (HD). Its especially for games.
Guess what...

Congratulations, tommy24 is verified!

:-) Now, I can finally have unlimited viewers.
Quote from Tomhah :Guess what...

Congratulations, tommy24 is verified!

:-) Now, I can finally have unlimited viewers.

How did you do that? I always failed at verifications there. :|

But it's cool, finally no queues. \o/
Great! Now I hope you will be streaming the Super GT Series

Broadcasts
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG