The online racing simulator
Trackmania 2 released today!
(75 posts, started )
Check out trackmania.com

Well, it's still beta til 14.09.11, but you still have all the features in it to play with. Only costs 19.99, and it will be freely updated to the release version when that is out.

For the ones that are new to the game, it's a racing game which allow you to fully customize your tracks, cars and such on. It's purely arcade, which focuses on speed above everything. Every oponent is a ghost car, which means THE FASTEST driver win, no BS or race incoruption by other.

Check out a movie of it made by the community:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUnBQ65x1aw
Car damage in trackmania?
Only visual, it does not affect the handling of the car
#4 - Agniz
holy shit :eye-poppi :eye-poppi :bowdown:
first trackmania was amazing, this looks even better
Heck I never knew trackmania looked THAT good
Aaaaaaaah! Damn my internet being on and off for the past few days. Now I'm stuck in a que to buy the damn thing! Me = Excited.
#7 - Uke
Payment page overloaded ;/
It doesn't suprise me, probably a couple of million people trying to download it right now. I keep getting kicked out of the que.
#9 - Uke
I'm throwing money at my screen but they won't even let me go to the payment page
They don't want my money either...

Have been trying for about six hours now.

The only thing is that they updated the overload page which is now multi language, great!

I managed to get to the pay-page once, put in my e-mail, selected paypal and then it was overloaded again. I was so close...
RAGE! Got to the payment screen, put in all my details, just as I was about to hit submit it chucked me back onto the que page!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :RAGE! Got to the payment screen, put in all my details, just as I was about to hit submit it chucked me back onto the que page!

...welcome to the club!
WOOOOO! Tapped in my payment details like a ****ing ninja boss, now downloading the game.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :WOOOOO! Tapped in my payment details like a ****ing ninja boss, now downloading the game.

Thanks for the heads up TVE
payed and downloaded...

...now waiting for the key! I'm hating it!

edit: got the key now, peace!
Rofl =D
So, anyone tried it yet, any experiences??
Hmmmm tempting.
I just did some laps online and I think it's looking great but feels like a whole new game... the car slides and drifts through corners like hell, doesn't feel too bad though.
#19 - Uke
Quote from The Very End :Rofl =D
So, anyone tried it yet, any experiences??

Just like TMN Forever, a slighyle diffrently handling car, canyon envioroment and pretty bad damage model.
too bad im broke this month.
hope i can get it some time.
I'm currently trying to create a Blackwood inspired track, the track editor is really easy to use. Track sizes are a little small though, and you're kind of limited to 90 degree turns and you can't have diagonal sections or long sweeping turns. It's awesome though, super stupid crazy fun.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :too bad im broke this month.
hope i can get it some time.

I get payed every 15th of a month... :P
I considered getting this until I found out that Canyon is the only environment and you have to buy the next environments as separate games.
1 hour left of the download!

About the price, well yeah, but the price is still very o.k. 19.99 for a game that has endless opertunities is not too much. There has also been stated that there will be possible to add custom track pieces / blocks and such in the full release, something that will make the game even bigger.

For me I find that game cheap, considered to it's opertunities, and what you get for the money

(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG