The online racing simulator
Unlocking LFS2U
(11 posts, started )
Unlocking LFS2U
I read the FAQ first of all, it says there is an unlock button on the first screen that loads up.

I downloaded the new version U of LFS because I wanted to check out the car. I don't see the unlock button and I'm fairly confused. Help?
#2 - Jakg
try re-downloading it from another mirror
Did you unlock the R or T versions previously? If you did, then you don't have to re-unlock the U version.
god i hope the U patch gives its place to V quickly...... because i just had an heart attack with this topic

LFS2U
NFS2U

i assume hallen as the right answer. But then again, you could have checked if you were unlocked by going to the cars Menu and pick one
#5 - Noccy
Also make sure u downloaded LFS full, demo doesnt have the unlock option.
I was aware it was not unlocked. I knew it wasn't. I took the suggestion and used another mirror. I took the same approach and this time the unlock button was there. Thanks for your help.
Quote from spyshagg :god i hope the U patch gives its place to V quickly...... because i just had an heart attack with this topic

LFS2U
NFS2U

LOL, remembers me of the days when I said "I've discovered a new sim, it's called Live For Speed" and people said ahhh, you mean Need For Speed uh? XDD
I don't want to speak of the devil,...
but i'm wondered that up to now, no EA lawyer complained about the similarity in the name.

Maybe devs don't know how risky that really is.....
Would be awful if a game with that much potential would fail cause of this.
There is no conflicts with the names at all. If they were exactly the same, then there would be a legal issue. But that wouldn't happen... unless of course we had 'Knead For Speed' as our title :doh:
I hope you're right, but judicature is difficult (and expensive!!!) sometimes. so never feel too safe about that.
Quote from Tweaker :There is no conflicts with the names at all. If they were exactly the same, then there would be a legal issue. But that wouldn't happen... unless of course we had 'Knead For Speed' as our title :doh:

Sounds like some kind of dough making sim

Unlocking LFS2U
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG