The online racing simulator
Requesting an FBM skin for Team Vires.
So yeah, i'm requesting some kind of FBM skin for Team Vires, doesn't have to be anything fancy (but if you would like to do it nice, then nobody's stopping you :P), and should include the basic colors of Team Vires (black and red) And maybe the logo?
;|
in the meantime there is noone stopping you from attaching the logo and a skin (for color sampling)
Quote from JazzOn :in the meantime there is noone stopping you from attaching the logo and a skin (for color sampling)

What do you mean with a skin :
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :What do you mean with a skin :

I believe he needs other your team's skin to sample the correct color tone (I guess mostly for red and maybe silver too,if it's the same tone as logo,maybe won't be needed).
Quote from Eclipsed :I believe he needs

nope, what makes you that?

Quote from Eclipsed :other your team's skin to sample the correct color tone (I guess mostly for red and maybe silver too,if it's the same tone as logo,maybe won't be needed).

exactly
Got boored this evening,played around with PS,here's a WIP:

What do you think? Worth to continue? Or someone already made it?
Quote from Eclipsed :Got boored this evening,played around with PS,here's a WIP:

What do you think? Worth to continue? Or someone already made it?

That is just perfect! Keep it on if you just can
Ok,good then! Any wishes? Need some sponsors or something? Tomorrow I will finish it,today is IGTC,so no painting...
Nah not really, if you could put a "Vires" text somewhere, that would be cool
Oh,right - question about the vires text: maybe you can tell what font is that? I though would be better to use the original one.
I have no idea, i would copy the text from the logo or from the FO8 :P

E: I'll ask my team
Ah,don't worry - I cut it out from the logo (in FO8 it wasn't straight ),had to work around a little,but seems ok. I think it's ready:

If you have no other ideas what to change,then how to send you skinfile? Post here or PM?
Wow, thank you! PM me the skinfile and i'll upload it to LFSW

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG