The online racing simulator
Post your RC and Diecast vehicles.
(110 posts, started )
Oh, oh, make it a "Post your RC / Die-cast vehicles" thread! I've got loads of the latter and I'm sure there are other enthusiasts on this forum (no point in making a separate thread).

My cheap electric RC's got flashing lights.

Attached images
Scoobie.jpg
Scoobie1.jpg
My beast... Actually, it's a pretty cheap R/C car I got for Xmas 7 years ago (I think...).
As you can see, it's a Citroën Xsara WRC edition, but for some reason I didn't put stickers with Loeb's name on it... The car hasn't moved an inch by "its own power" for probably more than 2 years, and now I don't have any batteries to give it a run through the house...
BTW, even though it's a rally car, it's on slicks, runs good on soil but on dirt, it's pretty useless...
EDIT: BTW 2: It had mirrors too, but it was long ago...
Attached images
DSC03364.JPG
DSC03366.JPG
DSC03369.JPG
DSC03370.JPG
DSC03371.JPG
DSC03372.JPG
DSC03373.JPG
This is my HPI e 10 Drift whit AE 86 bodyshell and Ansmann 21T Motor

Attached images
249124_1661955761165_1605356185_1244778_7293297_n.jpg
281232_1786083704286_1605356185_1362911_483130_n.jpg
283989_1786084504306_1605356185_1362913_1537737_n.jpg
#5 - hp999

Note to self - never use manual focus indoors :/

This was taken during the winter, so don't mind the dusty controller
oh dear, got so much. Must take a look what I got over the years when I get home.
i got the same as vodomera now but i just ordered a S15 body with rims and tires
as for diecast i got over a 100 from 1/18 to 1/43,bburago,maisto,kyosho but i left them in hungary.

I don't really use them anymore now though
finally something that looks at least semi reasonable
sad to see good old fashioned rc companies go down the toy road more and more

anway the latest addition to our fleet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ouQvGrQL8
we might have to find a bigger car park at this rate
Nice to see such amounts of HPI. I have my fair share of HPI cars, still got some, and get to play around with some since I work at a RC shop.
I am just going to post some of my favorites.

https://sites.google.com/site/ ... ?height=600&width=800 HPI Savage 4.6 with Picco .27
https://sites.google.com/site/ ... ?height=600&width=800 HPI MT2 18ss... I used to race on pavement, yes those are the original tires, they just lost all tread. Rear differential kept breaking so it now has a locked rear diff (welded), helped handling a lot.
https://sites.google.com/site/ ... ?height=600&width=800 My TC3 that I use for racing. I still use a 15 turn brushed motor and a Novak GT7.

I also have a T-maxx with a .26, HPI RS4 with a 2-speed, Kyosho Optima-Mid SE, and a Savage .21. Oh yeah and a couple Planes.
Quote from Silverracer :Oh, oh, make it a "Post your RC / Die-cast vehicles" thread! I've got loads of the latter and I'm sure there are other enthusiasts on this forum (no point in making a separate thread).

My cheap electric RC's got flashing lights.

Sweet!

Cheap fills the need and is sweet, just like i like my Women!
Quote from Silverracer :Oh, oh, make it a "Post your RC / Die-cast vehicles" thread! I've got loads of the latter and I'm sure there are other enthusiasts on this forum (no point in making a separate thread).

Done
HB lightning pro stadium (olllld)

TTEB4-S3 (won may races with this one)

And my revo that I sold last year.
Also just noticed one of the pics of the TT buggy was of the day I bought it and has my friends name on the window.

just got it last week. Replaced the NiCad battery with a Lipo/brushless motor setup. I'll tell you how it goes when I can test it out later.
Let me guess your mother picked the model and you got to pick the color?
Quote from flymike91 :
just got it last week. Replaced the NiCad battery with a Lipo/brushless motor setup. I'll tell you how it goes when I can test it out later.

really, or just trolling? Always liked the idea of takin one of those old Tyco Rc cars as body on a "serious" chassis. Too bad I once tried to pimp mine when I was ~10 and completly ****ed it up
no I'm kidding but it would be fun to show up to the track with a barbie car lol
Quote from AtomAnt :Cheap fills the need and is sweet, just like i like my Women!

Well I never knew
/offtopic
I've got a Minichamp Mercedes Benz SLK model with a folding roof!
Something like this:

However, it's black.
Edit: Also if I could I would buy this (it's purchasable, check out his channel for more models)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLtm8TGaiuE
started with a build it yourself Tamiya BTCC Ford Mondeo Paul Radisich

Same as that must have been best part of 15 years ago

Then i moved onto the Nitro 1/8th had this one for must be coming up 10 years and it still runs on its second engine and chassis plate but its awsome £425 when i bought it back then ( Actual pics of mine)

Shell is original has seen far better days but its just used for messing about now

(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG