The online racing simulator
36 AI drivers single player
(19 posts, started )
I was fairly sure you can get past the limit of 20 ai drivers, now where was the thread?
Ah thank you, never knew it was in bugs thread.
I was going to say to it here that it isn't working with 0.6B

(I accidentally bumped old thread sorry, stupid browser cant cancel anything lol)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I was going to say to it here that it isn't working with 0.6B

(I accidentally bumped old thread sorry, stupid browser cant cancel anything lol)

Loading old 32 AIs grids still work however. So if you still have a pre-Z28 version, just set the grid on it, and load it on 0.6B.

And also, deleting the post should put the thread back where it was.
Anyone have any pre-patch grids?
Specially interested in XRT or normal TBO class - hell, any car x 32 please ;D
#8 - Sobis
well my pc couldn't handle 32 BF1's, even while I'm not driving. I got less than 1 FPS
Lol?
Well even my laptop manage a full field of 32 BF1's at around 40 FPS (with drops down to 25-30 when smoke is spawning, AA and AF is not friend with this computer).

Either way, my point was not to deep throat you with my e-penis, just saying that you need a new computer
No, I just need a new processor (I'm going to buy it), the current one is AMD Athlon 3000+ 1,80 GHz. Yes, it's an old one but still pulls a good 40-80 fps on max graphics (with AA and AF) (~20 or less fps if on full grid ant when I'm at the back...).
#11 - kdo
Quote from Sobis :No, I just need a new processor (I'm going to buy it), the current one is AMD Athlon 3000+ 1,80 GHz. Yes, it's an old one but still pulls a good 40-80 fps on max graphics (with AA and AF) (~20 or less fps if on full grid ant when I'm at the back...).

What is your graphic card? because iv have an old pc with a geforce 253mb and athlon 2600+ @1.8. When i install the driver its impossible to see some thing (black screen with white caracter)
Quote from The Very End :Lol?
Well even my laptop manage a full field of 32 BF1's at around 40 FPS (with drops down to 25-30 when smoke is spawning, AA and AF is not friend with this computer).

Either way, my point was not to deep throat you with my e-penis, just saying that you need a new computer

A full field of 32BF1 online will use less CPU than 32AI I suppose.
Tested the 32 AI's (BF1), and got the FPS mentioned earlier
Found an old grid file in a topic created by Arox.
Quote from kdo :What is your graphic card? because iv have an old pc with a geforce 253mb and athlon 2600+ @1.8. When i install the driver its impossible to see some thing (black screen with white caracter)

It's nVidia GT 240, 1GB of VRAM (my WIN 7 actually shows only 512 ) and 2 GB of RAM.

Sorry for off-topic. Kdo, if you have questions, ask in PM next time
It just doesnt make sense. LFS is absolutely great in online competition. Why would someone need to race bots. Its missing the point of this sim.
It's for those days when you don't have your wheel, and you want to race something with keyboard / mouse (which is hard as (#)%/ ), or for those days when the internet connection is down and you still want to race some.

I have allways liked to have other cars on the track, it's dull to just race alone, aka hotlapping IMO.
Pff, you just have to get out of your comfort zone!

Practice makes perferct, even mouse steering. I have driven 145 258 km using mouse, and it's no problem. It only takes about 25 000 laps to get it right.
Yeah. Iam still like the mouse has some more advantage. Its a great controller because of speed differences and great precision. Only disadvantage is no FF. But with wheel I think you get used to cars more in sim and get some experience to RL.

36 Als is for me the last think that I would like to see. Especially with currents Als algorithm.
If right now you can play so much and do not need to change anything except enable the add button to add the 32 AI - Why NOT?

You do not need, but for me at long track it has a great sense

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG