The online racing simulator
Setup test track
(7 posts, started )
Setup test track
(I`m sorry if it`s already posted )
:heyjoe67_ferrari::heyjoe67_lotus:I suggest a long and straight track... about 5-6 km. I guess, where you can test and tune your setup (like reaching max. speed, improving bracking etc.)?!? Or even better not a new track but just extending the drag strip after the finish, as currently you can reach max. speed in nothing more powerful then XRT or RB4
Quote from Plamenator :(I`m sorry if it`s already posted )
:heyjoe67_ferrari::heyjoe67_lotus:I suggest a long and straight track... about 5-6 km. I guess, where you can test and tune your setup (like reaching max. speed, improving bracking etc.)?!? Or even better not a new track but just extending the drag strip after the finish, as currently you can reach max. speed in nothing more powerful then XRT or RB4

It would be nice, but at the moment its a bit vain, because LFS doesn't has 5 km straights... Top speed can be found in Kyoto Oval.

Its possible 10 years later LFS has test course races and the track would be the Test Course in Gran Turismo games
Erm, a straight track wouldn't do much for testing setups. You need lost of different corners for that.

Anyway, why wouldn't you be testing the setup on the track that you're making the setup for?
Quote from plamenator :n xrt or rb4

omfg wtfbbq cracker hacker nacker !!!!!!

On a more serious note I support the idea of a longer track to test top speed though I don't think it should just be a long straight road, either a really big oval like GT4 or a freeway course with slight twists and bends and tight corners or a hairpin at either end.
Quote from FPVaaron :...either a really big oval like GT4 or...

...track like Talladega... Fast,high banked oval,maybe even 3 miles long instead of 2.66,would be a real speed paradise,we would need just some faster cars for that...
Talladega, sweeeeeet

Setup test track
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG