The online racing simulator
genius trio ff racing wheel
(7 posts, started )
hi, my question is, i have been using the genius trio racing wheel for quite some time now, i unplugged the usb on the wheel then plugged it back in...it shifts and accelerates, but the car wont move in any direction, can somebody please help me, thank you, hoffdog37
I don't know if you have already fixed this, seeing that you are already racing. But:

1) Check if any applicable power supply is plugged in?
2) Configured, recognized in Control Panel?
3) Configured, recognized in LFS?
yes, the control panel reconises it, the game is reconising it, there is power to it, i will be in the car at the starting line, when the light turns green i shift it into first gear, it shifts. i apply the gas, it revs up, but the car will not move, it wont move foward or backwards, am i missing something here, a setting in the game perhaps, am lost, please help, holiday weekend and i desperatly wanna race, thank you
Hi there.

Can you please have a look at the virtual pedals in the following screenshot (bottom right): http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=109078&d=1285411068

Left to right its handbrake, clutch, brake and the green one is throttle.

At the startline when you've shifted into 1st and pressing throttle (and yet the car wont move) what are the pedal positions you see?

i.e. handbrake (fully applied), clutch (fully applied), brake (not active) and throttle (fully applied as you floor the pedal)

I'm wondering if the clutch is fully engaged (blue bar) for some reason...

If possible, take a screenshot of your Options > Controls > Axes/FF settings and attach to your next post. Might be able to spot if something seems to be configured incorrectly...
-
genius trio ff racing wheel (hoffdog37) DELETED by hoffdog37
here is an attatched file of the screenshot of my settings, please let me know if i have misconfigured anything, thank you, hoffdog37
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
Do you have 3 pedals? Or just throttle and brake?

You've selected axis for clutch (which is why the car is not moving off the line). Select "button" for clutch.

If you want to, you can set a wheel-button for clutch (if you plan on using the clutch manually), or simply set Options > Driver > Auto Clutch > [yes], so that LFS will do the clutch-work automatically.

Hope it helped.
hey, that worked, thanx alot,i couldnt figure out what the issue was, thought my darm wheel went on the blink, much appreciated, race on, hoffdog37

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG