The online racing simulator
Halifax (Street) Road Corse + Oval (Patch 0.6A+)
Hello, Heres my newest layout i made last night.

I First made a nascar oval, then started working on a track outside the oval based on a monaco type thing with roads, chicanes, curbs etc.
It's great for racing in any car.
Unfortunately for the road corse the start/finish lights are the wrong way around, due to how the autocross startline works.
So if its used for racing you will have to line up on the grid.
Where as racing on just the oval you would do a rolling start anyway.

The pitlane in the oval infield are aligned up, so can use the pits to reset car dur in racing etc when you pit

Don't know what else to say but enjoy Let me know what you think.

--Picture 1 Is the Street Corse --- Picture 2 Is the Oval on its own --
Attached images
Road Course.jpg
Halifax Oval.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Halifax Street Course.lyt - 6.3 KB - 501 views
AU1_Halifax Oval.lyt - 2.9 KB - 421 views
excelent job
Great layout, I love it!
It's a good layout for sure. For the oval though, I'd change the entrance to pit. If there was to be a race on there, anyone slowing down to go to pit would be in the racing line. Consider curving the pit to where it starts on the previous straight.
Quote from shashdev :It's a good layout for sure. For the oval though, I'd change the entrance to pit. If there was to be a race on there, anyone slowing down to go to pit would be in the racing line. Consider curving the pit to where it starts on the previous straight.

This is true, but iv ran out of objects, id of done alot more to the whole track if i had more objects to use lol. but you also got to remember how a pit lane on a oval is, there is'nt pit lane lines across the track like a f1 circuit etc, so a guess it will just have to make do lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG