The online racing simulator
MTDZX Stunts & Racing - Cup
(14 posts, started )
Hello folks!

Today I am finally decided to make kind of League!

READ MORE PLEASE ON THIS TEXTFILE WHAT IS ATTACHED! IT CONTAINS ALL THE INFO FROM SIGN UPS TO BASICAL RULES

Server will work on Z30 and will be straightly updated when having official patch

More info about kind of this cup: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73243

https://spreadsheets.google.co ... amp;gid=0&output=html List of sign ups tracker

Layouts will be released in one week

Schedule, Tracks, Drivers, all are released in one week

EDIT: SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM, DO NOT PM TO ME AS IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL DO ALL RACES... JUST PUT IT ON SOMEWHERE ON POST A NOTICE WHERE YOU DRIVE ALL RACES. THANKS!

Round 1 confirmed @ July of 1st, 2011 - KY3Y_Kyoto Cross 1
Round 2 TBA @ ? of ?, 2011 - FE4Y_Mid-Drive
Attached files
MTDZX Stunts & Racing - Cup.txt - 5.8 KB - 218 views
KY3Y_MTDZX_Kyoto Cross 1.lyt - 3.1 KB - 354 views
FE4Y_MTDZX_Mid-Drive.lyt - 1 KB - 267 views
What, 20 races? Isn't that a bit too much(especially for a first season)?

Quote from Rules :Altough other similar servers, this server is not demolition derby (no P.I.T. manouvers, no high speed ramming, no ramming at all) just the target is to get finished to 1st.

So, what is the policy towards contacts exactly? Are Clean Racing Club rules applied strictly, or is it more like rallycross/BTCC?
Do this layout work for this server ?
I attach the layout and a picture file over all of track /hedmik(x15)
Attached images
BL3_UF1-TrialZ31.lyt.jpg
Attached files
BL3_UF1-TrialZ31.lyt - 4 KB - 314 views
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What, 20 races? Isn't that a bit too much(especially for a first season)?

So, what is the policy towards contacts exactly? Are Clean Racing Club rules applied strictly, or is it more like rallycross/BTCC?

Clean Racing Club rules

I can decrease them to 15 or 12 too, but not less than 12
Quote from hedmik :I attach the layout and a picture file over all of track /hedmik(x15)

no

how people would fit in there anyway?
Good luck with this.
#7 - Sobis
Count me in!
Quote from Sobis :Count me in!

I'm not sure if demo racers can participate since there are layouts and licensed cars & tracks in use...
#9 - Sobis
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm not sure if demo racers can participate since there are layouts and licensed cars & tracks in use...

Patience, my friend
Sorry, I'm just hypersensitive when it comes to demo racers and licensed content
Quote from Flame CZE :Sorry, I'm just hypersensitive when it comes to demo racers and licensed content

No problem
Quote from Sobis :Count me in!

Please load the .txt file on topic and then post a reply ordered form of it. Then I am able to add you in

EDIT: if having problems, please just ask on here and I try to do everything I can
Karolis Motiejuitis / Sobis / 268 / FZ5
I hope registration form is right

P.S. What, I'm the first one who registered?

P.P.S. Flame_CZE - here you go, I'm S2 licensed now .
Making layouts right now

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG