The online racing simulator
Arguments over an infraction (split off from other thread)
Quote from Victor :Can you also race well, instead of connecting alone?

pinging the hosts for the server list is done using UDP packets, while the initial server connection is done using TCP, although UDP will come into play there as well for car updates in a race.

anyway, it's bound to be some networking problem. You can try resetting your router, or perhaps try on another computer if that is possible. But maybe it's your ISP having a few hickups. This is not uncommon - there can be bad or broken routers and switches on the network path between you and who you're trying to connect to. These problems usually fix themselves after some time though.

But there's no one answer to your question I'm afraid.

****er accuse me to nothing
She wants to get banned, so just ban her!
How many infractions can someone get? Surely 3 is enough for a ban?
Quote from 91mason91 :How many infractions can someone get? Surely 3 is enough for a ban?

you should know because you're Franky.S as well.
Wait, what?

What the hell is this all about?
Confusing thread is confusing.
Also I'm fairly certain Franky isn't a girls name.. Perhaps both :/
Ahhh. I see.

Whats this about 91mason91 being Franky though? Unless I misunderstood Victor.
Dunno, guess he meant he's as spammy as him or something

If he was double accounting one/both accounts would be showing "no longer welcome" right now anyway.
Maybe it's an "I am Spartacus!" type of situation.
Vic can see the IP address of people who post, I bet the IP of Franky.S and 91manson91 match.
#12 - pipa
Just ban him already. Annoyed of reading his troll posts when looking through the test patch thread.
Quote from Dygear :Vic can see the IP address of people who post, I bet the IP of Franky.S and 91manson91 match.

Yes, same IP and same browser. That of course doesn't rule out two people using the same computer though.
Doesn't even have to be the same computer.. My mate lives in a student apartment where 100 people share the same IP. Same browser isn't very weird
Oh it is the same computer. I just don't want to give the details away as to how, but we know that for sure.
Well, he is a prick.
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh it is the same computer. I just don't want to give the details away as to how, but we know that for sure.

Me eat cookie!
#19 - pipa
#21 - pipa
Well obviously they send him the link, he clicked on it and told them the adress.
As someone who works in IT, it's great to see the stupid being pinged.

There's some truly ignorant behaviour from some people on this forum and if the dev's start banning the idiots then the rest of us can get on with developing the best race sim.
Quote from Bob Smith :Oh it is the same computer. I just don't want to give the details away as to how, but we know that for sure.

I don't suppose you can also tell us what OS he is running with what hardware configuration. Oh and the colour of his carpet would be interesting as well.

So they are the same person, very funny.
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
Quote from Luke.S :I don't suppose you can also tell us what OS he is running with what hardware configuration. Oh and the colour of his carpet would be interesting as well.

Who said its funny?
Quote from Luke.S :I don't suppose you can also tell us what OS he is running with what hardware configuration. Oh and the colour of his carpet would be interesting as well.

hmmm.... Luke.S and Franky.S ...i see similarities! It's a conspiracy!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG