The online racing simulator
registered email is no longer avaliavle[HELP]
Hello guys!

I've got a serious issue regarding my e-mail adress. I would like to return to LFS but I have forgotten my password. My old email adress which was in use when I purchased LFS is no longer avaliable.

So I cant ask for new password and even worse I can not give you the bill that shows I purchased the game. It was 5-6 years ago and the bank statement is just not avaliabe.

However I can prove with an ID I am the owner of the account and also can give you information bout the registered user name nick and account history.

please help me I dont want to buy this game again, not beacuse it doesnt deserve it, but my account had very good achievments(lap times) and progressions...

thank you in advance.
#2 - troy
I sent them an email but since the purchase was 5-6 year ago I can not prove it.

was electronic purchase via credit card and the bank stores account history for 1 year max.
Username? When did u last login with the account?
Quote from D.o.C.x :It was 5-6 years ago ...

...not beacuse it doesnt deserve it, but my account had very good achievments(lap times) and progressions...

They've been reset, so you know.
Quote from hazaky :Username? When did u last login with the account?

I know that I was active in 2009.

username was: D.o.C.

could get in contact with victor through the webform but he keep denying that my s2 license ever existed.
I provided full account info and email adress but he is keep denying that it was ever in their database.

That's it. they really in need of plus income. maybe you guys should finish the s3 content or relase VW car you had announced 3 years ago?

lol
Quote from 91mason91 :Well It's registered here on forums so it must exist. http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=96975

Yea I know it exists but he denying that the email adress I provded is matching with the registered user name.

since I can not change the registered email adress because the internet provider deleted that one it's impossible that someone else could do it. e.g. someone stole it or something like that.
IIRC you need to show either
a) the credit card info/ receipt of purcahse
b) or the emails/ past password of the account.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG