The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
Ident-Racing Team
NOTE: To Join Go To Our Website (See Below)

Hello,

I want to proudly announce Team Ident Racing, I’ve been working on this team for quite a while. I got some help from Elon Berisha (ElonB13) to complete some ideas for me, my plans for this team is to get into some series events where I and the team drivers can gain experience. This team will be open for all drivers but still you got to have some experience, i prefer that you either have mouse or Wheel, I haven’t bought an domain for a website yet but it will come soon since it isn’t important
Elon Berisha has done my team skins but not all are done yet they will come soon.
Visit our website at :
http://www.ident-racing.net/
Or visit our forum at:
http://www.ident-racing.net/forum/index.php
Wish us Good Luck!
#2 - Hahmo
It's.. looking better.

That's about it. Keep going with it. It should work just fine
Yea, going better indeed, you at least managed to pull a nice presented OP for this time.

I have to say though, I can't really see the point of a one man team, but nevermind.

Off topic, but in order to get a nice looking spdo userbar in your sig instead of an ugly link redirecting to it, you should put this: [.spdor]jonathon.provost[/spdor]
Thank you for your comments.
Also i am working with ElonB13
Dw, he will get some drivers
Quote :J.Provost
http://i54.tinypic.com/r8xlw6.jpg
[.spdor]jonathon.provost[/spdor]

you really did what Yann says to you ain't you?
[spdor]jonathon.provost[/spdor]

remove the dot in the beginning. can i join in this race league?

btw good luck on this team
#7 - sjava
Good luck.

Try to stick with this team for long and not try to do anything stupid.
Looks promising compared to most of the other new teams, good luck
SGP Thanks
Hi All,
I would like to just say a big thank you to SGP as we are now a named team on there forum.
Thanks again SGP.
Sorry, but... What? Could you be more clear please?
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Hi All,
I would like to just say a big thank you to SGP as we are now a named team on there forum.
Thanks again SGP.

Wait. Since when is Stefan GP racing in LFS?

No really, I didn't understand either
Sgp
Homepage is very bright. Anyways - Good luck on the tracks.
Race 1 = Date
Hi,
I am proud to announce that the Ident-Racing FOX Championship Race 1 Date is th 20th March 2011.
Regards,
J.Provost
-
(Cornys) DELETED by Cornys
New Site
Hi all,
We have moved to a new site the link is at the top of the page please visit it and make a application for the FOX Championship.
Regards,
J.Provost
#18 - adin
This is ridiculous! This guy added players participating in the league for his team. U simply mess in my team history

Jonathon.provost tell everybody why is that? And is able to clear my presence in this team {Ident-Racing ; [IR] tag}
Quote from adin :This is ridiculous! This guy added players participating in the league for his team. U simply mess in my team history

Jonathon.provost tell everybody why is that? And is able to clear my presence in this team {Ident-Racing ; [IR] tag}

I was quite astonished to see him dragging so many drivers to his brand new team, turns out he did exactly what I suspected at first:rolleyes:

To remove yourself from his team, go to LFSW-->LFS Racers Database-->LFS Teams Search, then find the team. You will then find something like "Remove yourself from the team", click on it and that should be good.

If your main worries are about your spdo DB team history, PM joshdifabio, I belive he might be able to clear that manually.
Quote from greybull [cha] :i was quite astonished to see him dragging so many drivers to his brand new team, turns out he did exactly what i suspected at first:rolleyes:

To remove yourself from his team, go to lfsw-->lfs racers database-->lfs teams search, then find the team. You will then find something like "remove yourself from the team", click on it and that should be good.

If your main worries are about your spdo db team history, pm joshdifabio, i belive he might be able to clear that manually.

:d
pffffft I cancel my words about promising team
That's certanly a unique way to recruit new drivers
Servers
Hi,
First, Sorry about not posting lately, I have been really busy with the team.
Second, We now have 2 servers, Our public one is open to anyone and we also have a private server just to members.

Public server info:
Server name: |Gaming-Solutions.Com|IR Public

Join and have fun on the servers.
Please don't abuse them.

Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Quote from adin :This is ridiculous! This guy added players participating in the league for his team. U simply mess in my team history

I didn't mean to upset you I just thought you would like to be named on it.
The reason why I banned you is because you swear on my forum.

Regards,
J.Provost
Quote from Jonathon.provost :I didn't mean to upset you I just thought you would like to be named on it.
The reason why I banned you is because you swear on my forum.

Regards,
J.Provost

I think its kinda obvious why he sweared

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG