(46 posts, started )
Rotation Drift -Updated 01-04-2011

Websites- Register on forum! You can find lots of stuff there

Server name: Rotation D

TWEAKS, STEERLOCK AND ALL ALLOWED!!

TWEAKS AND STUFF!
LFSTweak download
Steerlock
Cheat Engine (isn't so easy to ... don't have ready tables)

----------
For some of you it's just another drifting server, some may think different.
First of all, rotation is not a team, club or anything like that. It's basically just a server which will hopefully create a small drifting community.

I wanted to bring ebisu in LFS, if not the track, atleast the same kind of feeling with nice people around. Even you are a total noob in drifting, don't be scared to join. This is a great place to learn balance, techniques etc.
Come with friends, team or alone and have fun.

I'm trying to make as unique layouts as I can on unique places to make the rotation differ from every other server.
Our server allows tweaks and steeringlocks etc, so you can use your own car specs and all that.

Server is hosted by 500servers. It currently allows only 12people in, but if this stands out to be a populated server I will increase the max guests.

I'll have to give ales_m credits for finding the awesome spot on aston which I created layout on and ended up making a server.

Any questions, suggestions or complaints just post here

Can't lose anything by trying! Spread the word!

------

Our first layout is a 0.5km track with all kinds of corners.

TRACK GUIDE
http://rotation.tommiylen.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6

Watch video

Attached images
LOGO Small.png
LFS 2011-02-11 20-34-09-28.jpg
LFS 2011-02-17 14-48-12-71.jpg
LFS 2011-03-08 21-10-27-37.jpg
LFS 2011-03-08 21-11-40-23.jpg
LOGO Medium.png
LFS 2011-03-08 23-01-51-00.jpg
LFS 2011-03-10 23-40-13-39.jpg
LFS 2011-03-10 23-42-22-92.jpg
LFS 2011-03-10 23-44-59-41.jpg
#2 - Hahmo
So its online already?

I'm definitely jumping in quite soon, if it is..
Jads.
Jads?

I'm adding links to tweak and other cool stuff to main post. Also trying to install forum on websites.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Jads?

I'm adding links to tweak and other cool stuff to main post. Also trying to install forum on websites.

Kinda like JACS. (should be all-caps)
Sorry, still don't get it
ok. dont get mad.
#8 - PoVo
That looks epic! I will visit the server definitely
Added forum on websites even though it might be useless. Looking forward to upgrade the server & websites in all ways.

I need people to throw suggestions how to make this server good
Nice server, keep it up!
Liked the layout, but not sure about the tweak stuff.
Websites, forum and server layout has been improved.

Added the needed categories in forum incase the server gets populated sometime. I added a place where people can show their cars or cockpits, it will be interesting to see how other people are drifting.

Also did some minor improvements on layout. Pit entry was added and 'fixed' the restricted area in up hills

Websites are somewhat better now too

I'm thinking of maybe adding insim for drift points but not too sure of that. It would bring more people on the server but not the kind of that I search for (competive ones that are there to only get the highest scores).
I'm looking for the kind of drifters that does it for fun and passion. That way we can get a nice community!

Have fun, I hope you try the server.

-

Quote from oldnavy :Nice server, keep it up!

Thank you!

Quote from Bmxtwins :Liked the layout, but not sure about the tweak stuff.

Thanks. Tweak will stay on, I don't see how it is a bad thing unless people will abuse it. Those people gets a kick/ban anyways.
I've visited the server several times and I like it! Keep it up!
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :I've visited the server several times and I like it! Keep it up!

you just timed out with mason, damn 500servers!
Enjoying this server ALOT.

Really needs to be more populated though. Other than that great fun using tweak on XRG and FXO.
yeSH was fun tonight
Did you get any good pictures?
yup going to post later today
Took a quick peek at it, very fun layout!
#20 - PoVo
Tried yesterday, and the server is awesome. Layout is very unique! Congratulations with this masterpiece
awesome server but im alone, but hey i'll come and visit again when ppl is out there
The fact that it is private doesn't allow for those people who don't use lfsforum to join.
Quote from Bmxtwins :The fact that it is private doesn't allow for those people who don't use lfsforum to join.

It isn't private..
Anyone can join. Get your facts straight sir.
Quote from skywatcher122 :awesome server but im alone, but hey i'll come and visit again when ppl is out there

yea server needs more people definitely.. we just need to find some loyal people who are always to be found on the server every hour from day!

Quote from Bmxtwins :The fact that it is private doesn't allow for those people who don't use lfsforum to join.

it was in its first day but it hasnt been for a while. it's been improved quite a lot since then

people should register on rotation forum and they could discuss stuff over there, arrange some meetings or make events etc. I will make some events too when the right time comes.

most categories are hidden for guests in forum so you can't see the topics unless you are registered.
We've had some great bullshit conversation with people on the server and community is getting bigger and more friendly!

This is just what I wanted, people talking shit and drifting. Shortly put, having fun

and for bmxtwins: you got mad over nothing, mason was just trolling around and you went all ape shit about it.

Rotation Drift -Updated 01-04-2011
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG