The online racing simulator
Dadge and Bose321 have a Crysis
(113 posts, started )
#1 - dadge
Quote from Bose321 :So just to bump this:

There has been a leak of a beta version of the game. DX9-only, not really stable yet, but should have most content of the full game.

Links for information:

links...

Someone at EA(?) will get spanked for this... I just feel bad for Crytek.

cough* i don't think supplying links to an unauthorised release of an unreleased game is permitted in this forum. i'm sure we covered this already but with a different game.
Am I linking to torrents, or sites that contain links to them? Don't believe so, all I see on those site are some information, like It's DX9-only, and it's not stable.
#3 - dadge
Quote from Bose321 :Am I linking to torrents, or sites that contain links to them? Don't believe so, all I see on those site are some information, like It's DX9-only, and it's not stable.

and leaked, and unreleased. and illegal, and stupid to still not have learned from the mafia2 thread.
these posts are a close 2nd to being the most stupid post a user can make on a game forum. it's right up there with demo users asking for help cracking LFS.
Quote from dadge :and leaked, and unreleased. and illegal, and stupid to still not have learnt from the mafia2 thread.

I got an infraction for this and that, yes, but I don't care at all. I just see this as I inform people about it, gosh.

No infraction. <3
#5 - dadge
Quote from Bose321 :I got an infraction for this and that, yes, but I don't care at all. I just see this as I inform people about it, gosh.

No infraction. <3

i'm sure those who are interested in illegally downloading leaked games will be using the save virus ridden torrent holes where you get the info from. so, how's about you do everyone else who isn't interested in this kind of activity a favour and not post this kind of info in these forums? it's obvious you're a software pirate. but is there any chance you could not force the rest of us to read about your treasure hunts.
Quote from dadge :i'm sure those who are interested in illegally downloading leaked games will be using the save virus ridden torrent holes where you get the info from. so, how's about you do everyone else who isn't interested in this kind of activity a favour and not post this kind of info in these forums? it's obvious you're a software pirate. but is there any chance you could not force the rest of us to read about your treasure hunts.

Look. If you are not interested in a game that is leaked, please don't post? Some people are just interested that it's leaked to complain about EA and whatnot.

Just because I discovered it's leaked does not mean I am/going to download this. Because you have read this, does that make you a software pirate too?

har har
#7 - dadge
Quote from Bose321 :Look. If you are not interested in a game that is leaked, please don't post? Some people are just interested that it's leaked to complain about EA and whatnot.

Just because I discovered it's leaked does not mean I am/going to download this. Because you have read this, does that make you a software pirate too?

har har

i'm interested in the game. so i will post. but not the leaked illegal copy that you're clearly going to download (you probably already have). it's ok dude i've heard all the excuses before. you might as well have said your friend downloaded it.
Quote from dadge :i'm interested in the game. so i will post. but not the leaked illegal copy that you're clearly going to download (you probably already have). it's ok dude i've heard all the excuses before. you might as well have said your friend downloaded it.

I have not, and will not download it. And as in matter of fact, my friend downloaded it, not for me though, for himself.
#9 - dadge
here, take a look at this: forum rules. more specifically, section 2 of the forum agreement.
better yet, i'll post it here: "2) I shall not post illegal software or post links to illegal software on this forum. Illegal software is software published without permission from the author or copyright owner."
the bit that refers to your post is the last sentence. incase you miss it, here it is: "Illegal software is software published without permission from the author or copyright owner."
if you still don't understand, ask yourself this question; "is the leaked version of this game authorised?" if your answer is no, then unfortunately you've broken the forum agreement.
now look at section 5. no wait, i'll get it; "5) I realise that if I ignore this agreement, I risk being denied access to this forum."

your move old man.
Quote from Bose321 :I have not, and will not download it. And as in matter of fact, my friend downloaded it, not for me though, for himself.

your so predictable that i was able to say what you were going to say before you actually said it. need i continue?
Quote from dadge :here, take a look at this: forum rules. more specifically, section 2 of the forum agreement.
better yet, i'll post it here: "2) I shall not post illegal software or post links to illegal software on this forum. Illegal software is software published without permission from the author or copyright owner."
the bit that refers to your post is the last sentence. incase you miss it, here it is: "Illegal software is software published without permission from the author or copyright owner."
if you still don't understand, ask yourself this question; "is the leaked version of this game authorised?" if your answer is no, then unfortunately you've broken the forum agreement.
now look at section 5. no wait, i'll get it; "5) I realise that if I ignore this agreement, I risk being denied access to this forum."

your move old man.
your so predictable that i was actually able to say what you were going to say before you actually said it. need i continue?

Well, should I post this as well, or can you predict this too?

Btw, I believe you are older then me.

But still, why do you make such a big deal out of this? Franky warned me, and I agreed not to post anything like this.

And I did not post any software, did I? I just gave links and information about a leaked piece of software. Information != software
so if i gave you info on where to watch a woman being raped. would that be ok?
Quote from Bose321 :Well, should I post this as well, or can you predict this too?

i didn't say i was psychic. i said you're predictable.
Quote from dadge :so if i gave you info on where to watch a woman being raped. would that be ok?

That's just so predictable...

Did I give information where the beta is downloadable? (links to torrent/warez)

And please, you don't have to tell me your dirty stories with woman...
Quote from Bose321 : That's just so predictable...

Did I give information where the beta is downloadable? (links to torrent/warez)

ah, you got me. luckily, i was able to gather all the info i would need simply by reading the words in the 2nd link you posted. are you really that stupid? do you really think people would fall for your pathetic excuses?

Quote from Bose321 :And please, you don't have to tell me your dirty stories with woman...

are you trying to bring this conversation to a level that you're more comfortable with? because again, that was predictable.
Quote from dadge :ah, you got me. luckily, i was able to gather all the info i would need simply by reading the words in the 2nd link you posted. are you really that stupid? do you really think people would fall for your pathetic excuses?

are you trying to bring this conversation to a level that you're more comfortable with? because again, that was predictable.

You mean the last two words? If you actually read the whole URL, it says it's leaked, and on torrent sites. Does the URL I gave show any links to these torrents? Nope.

Also, I said I do not want to talk about how you treat ladies, so no. And my excuses are pathetic how?

Problem, officer?

*waits for predictable crap*
Quote from Bose321 : You mean the last two words? If you actually read the whole URL, it says it's leaked, and on torrent sites. Does the URL I gave show any links to these torrents? Nope.

anyone with half a brain knows all they'd have to do is go to a torrent site and do a search. infact, they don't even need to go to a torrent site. they can do it all from the comfort of google.

Quote from Bose321 : Also, I said I do not want to talk about how you treat ladies, so no.

you're the one talking about ladies. i hinted at how low yield your troll attempts are.
Quote from Bose321 : And my excuses are pathetic how?

read your last 5 posts. all you need to know is right there.

Quote from Bose321 : Problem, officer?

*waits for predictable crap*

are you expecting a shit?

it's nice to know you don't have the mental capacity to think of something that hasn't been said to you already. con-men use that trick (much better than you) all the time. it's called "mirroring". you failed at it.
stick to pirating software(but don't tell anyone). you chat too much shit for anyone to believe you.
Feel really sorry for Crytek. The leak also includes the CryEngine 3 editor too.

And we wonder why developers are telling PC'ers to f... off.

dadge: Come on man... This is not news. Its all over the major gaming new sites. Its not like he told something only few people were aware of...
Quote from dadge :anyone with half a brain knows all they'd have to do is go to a torrent site and do a search. infact, they don't even need to go to a torrent site. they can do it all from the comfort of google.

you're the one talking about ladies. i hinted at how low yield your troll attempts are. read your last 5 posts. all you need to know is right there.

are you expecting a shit?

it's nice to know you don't have the mental capacity to think of something that hasn't been said to you already. con-men use that trick (much better than you) all the time. it's called "mirroring". you failed at it.
stick to pirating software(but don't tell anyone). you chat too much shit for anyone to believe you.

Crool story bo. I'm now going to bed, can't be bothered to wait an hour before you type half-ass sentences that make no sense, and some random predictable bla bla.

Quote from DevilDare :Feel really sorry for Crytek. The leak also includes the CryEngine 3 editor too.

And we wonder why developers are telling PC'ers to f... off.

dadge: Come on man... This is not news. Its all over the major gaming new sites. Its not like he told something only few people were aware of...

Yeah, but it's not the fault of PC gamers ofcourse, it's just the idiots that leak it, anyway, console piracy is bigger then most people expect anyway.
i was unaware of it. and so were the few others i talked to about it. it was the same with mafia2. he got caught with his balls out and tried to justify saying that the devs knew about it.
same shit, different bucket.
Quote from dadge :i was unaware of it. and so were the few others i talked to about it. it was the same with mafia2. he got caught with his balls out and tried to justify saying that the devs knew about it.
same shit, different bucket.

You can't let it rest, can you? Also, 'the devs knew avout it'? That makes no sense.
Quote from Bose321 : Crool story bo.

you used that one in the mafia2 thread too...
Quote from Bose321 : I'm now going to bed, can't be bothered to wait an hour before you type half-ass sentences that make no sense, and some random predictable bla bla.

tell the truth. it's mothers cam time isn't it?

Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, but it's not the fault of PC gamers ofcourse, it's just the idiots that download it, anyway, console piracy is bigger then most people expect anyway.

fixed.
now get to your effin bed before you get your arse tanned. or maybe that's why you're going to bed...

it all makes sense now.

Quote from Bose321 :You can't let it rest, can you? Also, 'the devs knew avout it'? That makes no sense.

you don't remember the thread do you? that's cute. you posted hacks to the demo, remember? and when confronted about it, you said that the devs of mafia2 knew about the hacks. remember? you got a warning for it... we talked about it briefly tonight? is your head really that far up your arse?

EDIT: it's not about letting anything rest. it's about you getting up to your same old shit.
Quote from dadge :you used that one in the mafia2 thread too...
tell the truth. it's mothers cam time isn't it?

fixed.
now get to your effin bed before you get your arse tanned. or maybe that's why you're going to bed...

it all makes sense now.

You're funny.

Also, I did not use the same sentence, this is different.

FYI, I am in my bed, just not sleeping. umad?

My mother does not have a webcam, so yeah, no fapping for you tonight.

And how are a bed, and tanning your arse even relative to eachother? rofl
Quote from Bose321 :
And how are a bed, and tanning your arse even relative to eachother? rofl

and your mothers web cam. we can't forget that bit.
Quote from dadge :and your mothers web cam. we can't forget that bit.

Oh ofcourse! It all makes sense now!

Okay, had a laugh, thanks for the great convo, cya tomorrow.
Quote from Bose321 : You're funny.

you're stupid

Quote from Bose321 : Also, I did not use the same sentence, this is different.

... see. you're not making sense.
Quote from Bose321 :FYI, I am in my bed, just not sleeping.

yeah, we covered that. remember?

Quote from Bose321 :My mother does not have a webcam, so yeah, no fapping for you tonight.

how do you know? is she old skool? client book?

Quote from Bose321 : And how are a bed, and tanning your arse even relative to eachother? rofl

i'm sure the answer will come to you when mother dearest is breaking in her new night stick.

(113 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG