The online racing simulator
Dates announced for the 4th Annual Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500!
Hello LFS Community !

The New Dimension Racing Team is pleased to announce the dates for the 2011, Fourth Annual, Kyoto 250 and Kyoto 500.

The 2011 Kyoto 250 will take place on 26 March 2010, with the Green Flag to fly at 17:10 GMT. Qualifying Day will be on March 20, 2010, starting at 16:00 UTC, and will have a hotlap session, followed by Twin 115-Mile Races to finish setting the grid. It will follow the same procedures as the last two runnings, with the top two from the hotlaps locked in, and 11 from each Twin 115 making it into the 250. The remaining 6 spots are determined off of hotlap times for those who did not make it in any other way. Last year's 250 was marred by nearly 20 cautions. We hope that this year's is much cleaner and faster than that. There will be a few rule changes, most notably, the elimination of the free pass for a car a lap or more down. Full details, and signups are expected to open very soon.

The 2011 Kyoto 500 will take place on 25 June 2011, with the green flag to fall at 17:25 GMT. Qualifying weekend will be 18-19 June 2011. The 2010 Kyoto 500 was an awesome event, with an incredible race for pole, as well as the final grid positions. The race saw a miraculous clean start, with the first safety car being called just shy of 20 laps into the race. After a one-lap sprint after a late caution, Sebastian Hutchinson won the great spectacle. The 2011 edition will follow the same qualification procedures as has been since the first running, and very few rule changes.

We look forward to seeing participation in these, two events, which we still regard as our two most prestigious single event races of our docket.

Quote from dekojester :There will be a few rule changes, most notably, the elimination of the free pass for a car a lap or more down.

#3 - Hahmo
Great news deko
syched
good to hear, can't wait
Good thing, can't wait for those 2 races
250 ftw!
Wonderful, as I plan to participate for the first time

Oh, and thanks for not putting it on the same weekend as Le Mans too
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Oh, and thanks for not putting it on the same weekend as Le Mans too

I hope the Speedweeks 400 doesn't clash either, though it did last year
Quote from steven_martin :

I hope the Speedweeks 400 doesn't clash either, though it did last year

I've heard there will be a caution in lemans during the time of a potential clash^^
Quote from dekojester :The 2011 Kyoto 250 will take place on 26 March 2010, with the Green Flag to fly at 17:10 GMT. Qualifying Day will be on March 20, 2010, starting at 16:00 UTC, and will have a hotlap session...

At least its not early 2009.
greg slideways is Greg Thilesen. I'm sure I know Blackbird and Mutt's names but I can't remember atm.
-
(Drift King CZ) DELETED by Drift King CZ
Quote from J@tko :greg slideways is Greg Thilesen. I'm sure I know Blackbird and Mutt's names but I can't remember atm.

Yea, didn't bother trying to fix those as there were no real names in the 2008 edition.

Quote from hyntty :Paul Johnson

That's right.
Quote from PMD9409 :Wish LFS had a way of showing laps lead. Would like to see the stats on that.

MPR+LFSStats could give you some answers.
If only the MPRs were possible to get.
Come on - you won 2 of those! That was your responibility to your grandchildren to save replays - so you can show your "I won Kyoto 250 story" with visual proofs!
#23 - CSF
Phil's stories are going to involve hairy Brazilians more than sim racing wins. :rolleyes:
Quote from Eclipsed :Come on - you won 2 of those! That was your responibility to your grandchildren to save replays - so you can show your "I won Kyoto 250 story" with visual proofs!

Grandchildren??? I'll stop there.

Nah I reformat and lost all my stuff a few months ago, so I don't have any of my "memories" saved.

Quote from Drift King CZ :Damn, it's up to me to keep the 1st row in Teams Results same in all 4 cells

Good luck.
Quote from CSF :Phil's stories are going to involve hairy Brazilians more than sim racing wins. :rolleyes:

And if I were in Scotland it would involve your hot ginger sister.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG