The online racing simulator
Refueling @Pitstop w/ no fuel to add [hopefully fixed in Z33]
I went to pits on cruise server to fix some damage.
When repairing was finished, lfs said it is refueling,
but there was no fuel to add selected.

Edit: I could provide a replay, if it would help in any way.
Attached images
lfs_00000016.jpg
Well it just shows that but it would have only added what petrol you have used. I think it also cuts down On coding like if fuel is lower then X then refuel it just goes for it. I guess you can't complain cause you dont see fuel. Overflowing out of the tank
Oh and can you tell whoever aske what is difference between four wheel drive and all wheel drive is that four wheel drive is just power put too all four wheels with a diff in the middle and all wheel drive is when a on board computer controls how much power goes to each wheel
This is the bugs section, not the post comment even if you don't got a clue section.

I play this game for quite some time ... and I know when I set the amount of fuel to add to zero percent.
If afterwards at the pitstop there is a refuel message and the pitstop has no finished message I consider it a bug.

You should really keep your thoughts for yourself as long as they don't add anything valueable, otherwise it is nothing but spam.
Thanks for the advice my friend I shall keepthat in thought next time. Oh and the first message was a bit ?????? I must say I had no clue what I was typing. But I will keep thi in mind next time I post
#6 - Litro
Is this joke ?? Pitstop can't be longer than 50+ seconds. But your "refuel" is just started after 153 seconds ??
No it says refuelling but doesn't add any, you can leave the pits straight away IIRC...
Quote from Litro :Is this joke ?? Pitstop can't be longer than 50+ seconds. But your "refuel" is just started after 153 seconds ??

No the pitstop was just about 153 sec long when I took the screenshot.
But there was no sign of an end .
i've had something similar where they won't release you from the pit, but i believe it had to do with penalties...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG